The Calm Before a Storm

Obviously, a fight broke out between our crew and the Celestial's guards. Civilians were rushing from the building in order to not get caught up in the mess, and Camie was still stuck in the tank on the stage. The World Noble had called for an admiral, so it was only a matter of time now. I was fighting with my devil fruit activated to make things a little faster even if these guys were push overs. Zoro sent an air blade towards the stage and accidentally cut the mermaid's tank open. Moments later, Robin, Brook, and Usopp showed up. Usopp landed right on another Celestial, making matters worse. It was funny, though, so it's fine.

"Where's Camie?" the sniper asked as he got to the staircase that Luffy was on.

"She's over there!" Luffy pointed to the stage, "We're going to rescue Camie after we figure out how to get that bomb collar off!"

"We have to hurry before the warship and admiral get here!" Nami shouted.

"Ehhh?!" Usopp screamed. Ah, he probably didn't know about the admiral thing.

"The Navy's already here, Straw Hat-ya," fluffy hat man said from a nearby seat. Everyone turned to him upon him randomly butting into the conversation. He was literally just chilling, leaning back and putting his arms over the back of the booth-like chairs of the auction house.

Luffy raised a brow, "Who're you? And what's with the bear?"

The polar bear turned away slightly and blushed. "Oh my gosh, he's so cute," I whispered, placing my hand over my mouth. I wish we could keep him but he's clearly already part of Fluffy Hat's crew. 

"They've had this place surrounded before the auctions even began. Navy Headquarters has a post on this archipelago, you see," Fluffy Hat ignored my captain's questions and kept talking, "I dunno who they wanted to catch, but I doubt they expected anyone would beat up the Celestial Dragons. That was an interesting show you gave, Straw Hat-ya crew."

"You must be Trafalgar Law," Robin assumed from the bottom half of the auction house. "Luffy, he's a pirate."

"Huh? That bear, too?" he questioned, looking from Robin to the polar bear.

"Yea. If he wasn't we should have taken him," I added behind him. The bear looked downwards at that. Luffy nodded.

"And that man over there is Eustass Captain Kid," the archiologist stated, paying no mind to our idiocy. She was referring to the red head.

"EH?! That's the one with a higher bounty than Luffy?!" Brook screeched.

I nearly choked on air. My eyes shot right up to the man at the top of the staircase, Luffy following my actions. The two captains made eye contact. Oh hell no. What kind of arson did this man commit to get a higher bounty than Luffy?

"Please wait, Saint Shalria! Saint Shalria!" It was the announcer's voice. Everyone looked back at the stage, seeing the Celestial Dragon woman shoot the announcer. She was pointing her other gun in Camie's tank. By the time we noticed, it was too late already. The trigger was about to be pulled-

Wait what? Did she just pass out? She didn't get to shoot Camie because she just randomly fell over. Nothing even touched her. Low iron levels, perhaps. The wall behind the stage broke open and out came an old man and a giant. I did a double take on the old man. Wow. Let me stop calling him that. Mature man. He is the definition of aged fine wine.

"See, Mr. Giant? The place is in a real uproar. I'd say the auction's over, so I guess I'll head back to the gambling houses..." the white haired man said.

"You're one disagreeable old man. You were only here to get some money?" the giant responded.

"I was hoping for a chance to steal from whoever bought me too... But I guess it wasn't meant to be," he pulled a flask from his white tattered coat, looking at it, "Oh right, I'm all out. First thing is more alcohol. Think about it. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want an old man like me for a slave." He let out a loud, amused laugh. He then seemed to notice all of the eyes on him. "Oh? Looks like we've gathered some attention..."