Filler: Modern AU (Pt1?)

I decided to finish this bc I'm super anxious and writing random things on my dome is very relaxing. Too bad im an engineering major LMAOAOAOAO (end me)
---

"Oi... Oi!... OI!"

I shot up when I was kicked in the leg. "What the hell?!" I shouted, glaring at the perp. Of course, it was Zoro.

"You passed out on the floor last night. We need to get going," he grunted, nodding his head toward the door.

I rolled onto my stomach and hid my face in my arms, "You know what? I think I'll actually sleep through my classes."

He started walking towards the door, "Fine by me. Have fun failing."

"Like Sanji will let you in the car without me," I chuckled dryly and got comfy in my position on the carpet.

"It's not that bastard today, it's Nami. Today's Tuesday," he said, his tone sounding incredibly smug. He knows the difference between a Nami driver and a Sanji diver.

I sprung to my feet, "FUCK! Hold on, I'll go! I don't want her to drag me to the car again." He leaned against the door and watched me run into the hall to my room. I slammed the door behind me and quickly splashed my face with water, followed by stuffing a toothpaste covered toothbrush into my mouth, scrubbing it aggressively while I changed my pants.

The feeling that I was in a 2000s young adult film intensified as I spat out the toothpaste and hurriedly gathered my hair to place it into the most horrifying ponytail-clip-thing I've ever seen. Sadly, this was not a cute one, this was the one that was barely staying in place to the point of irritation with multiple strands of hair being free at the bottom of your head. There was literally no time to fix that, though.

By the time I rushed to the front door, Zoro already had the key in the open door to lock it behind us. I ran down the stairs to our apartment and into the parking lot, where Nami was waiting very impatiently. I could see her finger tapping against her steering wheel from here.

When she spotted me, her eyes visibly narrowed. I ignored the cold sweat trailing down my face as I carefully approached her car. As soon as I opened the passenger door, she opened her mouth to say, "You just woke up, didn't you?"

Zoro got into the back seat and threw my school bag to the vacant seats to his left. "Thank you," I said. He nodded. I looked back at Nami and confirmed her assumption.

"Figured. Stop getting drunk on school nights," she scolded.

I sank into my seat. "It's not my fault. Zoro was drinking, so I-"

"ZORO doesn't have school. You do," she interrupted me.

"Okay, Mom," I sighed out, reaching up to fix my hair. "Sorry for holding you up. You won't be late to your class, right?" I asked.

She backed out of the parking spot and started the route to the school gym, "Of course not, I'm not an idiot. You already know what happens if my attendance is in jeopardy."

"Yea, I do," I shivered at the thought. She really did physically drag me last time. Down the stairs and everything. It was actually kind of impressive.

The car stopped and Zoro opened his door, getting out. "When're you getting out today?" he asked.

"I've got a team meeting thing, so maybe like 5," I replied.

"Alright, I'll be here until then," he nodded and walked to the entrance of the gym. Just so you know, 5pm is 7 hours from now. He's insane.

Nami started driving as soon as he got into the building. We always have to make sure he makes it in there, or else we'll never see him again. "So, have you guys hooked up yet, or what?" she asked out of the blue.