Captured, But Only For a Minute

I FUCKING DID IT AGAIN FUCK

I miss Zoro's laugh pretimeskip. But its fine ig... That just makes it more special when (y/n) makes him laugh 🥴

---

"I can't believe this! I was ready for a fight but Neptune and the others are all tied up!" a creepy guy with four legs said as he walked into the main hall, a bunch of other fishmen behind him.

"I didn't expect to see a present like this. What a surprise," a shark looking fishman with a dog scarf followed up. Why a dog scarf?

"The hateful Vander Decken! You've shown yourself at last! And that's... Hordy Jones from the fishman district!" the seahorse guy addressed them. "Why did he come back here?" He went on to say that Hordy was once a palace soldier when we expressed our confusion.

"We've had visitors one after another," Zoro sighed, "What a lively place."

The monocle fishman accused us of being the invaders' accomplices, but we had no idea who they were. While the accusations were being thrown around, the guards were getting restless and asking to be allowed to fight. "Vander Decken! Since you've shown up, there is no doubt! You're the one who did it! Give me back my daughter!" Neptune shouted over everyone, not giving a damn about anything but his daughter's safety. And you know what? That's kind of cool.

"We haven't even got married yet. It's too soon for you to say that, Father-sama," the four legged fishman replied.

"Don't call me Father-sama!" the king fumed, "Where did you take Shirahoshi! You'd better tell me she's unharmed-jamon!"

The two of them started getting all freaked out about where Shirahoshi was because it seemed like even Vander Decken didn't know where the princess was. That must mean that Luffy really did take her. Hordy stepped forward and calmed the pirate down, proceeding to tell him that he could just check where Shirahoshi was even if she wasn't in her room. Decken left the room after that, seeming pleased with the idea. I couldn't see what he did outside, but I'm sure it's not good.

Neptune started sobbing his eyes out once the four legged guy was gone. "Vander Decken is going after Shirahoshiiii..." He turned his attention to us, tears still flowing down his face and dripping onto the tied up guards around him. They were crying with him. "I beg of you-jamon! I'll give you anything you want! Let me go after Decken! You can take siilver... gold.. and jewels... or my soldiers lives or anything!"

"EH?!?" the soldiers who were getting rained on by his tears looked at him in shock, their own tears fading away.

"No no, King!" the seahorse and monocle fishman scolded.

"He's gonna catch Shirahoshi! My treasure... Shirahoshi!" he ignored them and continued to cry. Man, this feels really shitty.

A laugh made us turn towards the invaders again. Hordy smirked and said, "How pitiful, Neptune. I never thought the hateful Straw Hat pirates would help us conquer the Ryugu Palace!" He started talking about how he always admired the Arlong pirates, who Brook and I had no idea about, and then walked over to a wall. He crushed it with one hand and a bunch of water started rushing in.

"Oh no! This isn't good! Especially for me! I'm gonna drown!" Brook shrieked, jumping onto me.

"Oi! I'll drown too!" I yelled, jumping onto Usopp while Brook stayed on me.

Hordy began throwing a bunch of water droplets at us, which turn into water arrows somehow. They were piercing through the unarmed guards. I activated my devil fruit and stood in front of Usopp and Brook to protect them from the hits. Meanwhile, Neptune had used his own body as a shield to protect the soldiers in front of him by bending over them. Zoro trudged through the water covered floor a few feet ahead of us and used his one sword style to send a flying slash at the fishman trying to kill everyone. Hordy responded by using one of his soldiers to block the attack as a living shield. This guy just keeps getting worse.