Dragons

Have yall watched ranking of kings yet? omg its so good
---

Everyone moved outside of the castle when the plan and new positions were given to us. Sanji, who'd gotten over his sulking, asked Kinemon the question of why we were going to look for Ashura Doji if he was once an enemy of Oden in the story we were told.

"That's a legitimate question. Ashura Doji mended his ways after being defeated by Oden-sama and pledged his loyalty to him. But..." Kinemon trailed off.

Okiku finished his sentence, "We heard that now under the name Shutenmaru, he became the chief of the Atamayama Thieves Brigade, and is doing wrong again."

"Hmm, a thieves brigade, huh?" Luffy piped in. "By the way, is he strong?"

Okiku responded, "Yes, perhaps it is not too much to say that he is the strongest of all samurai. As an ally, there is no other as reliable as him."

Luffy jumped off of the stone he was sitting on, a grin on his face. He probably wants to be the one to recruit him. With that description, I wouldn't be surprised if he was the only one who could do it by force.

I moved to stand beside Okiku and I nudged her side slightly. She looked at me in with curiosity. "How did you get so tall? Y'know, just asking for a friend," I asked. My head was very noticeably tilted back so I could make eye contact with her.

She laughed a bit and smiled at me, "If I knew, I would tell you."

"Well if you find out, tell me then, too. I mean, you're even taller than Robin. And Brook. Those are insane feats in my eyes. Even though I was almost married to a guy over 15 feet tall," I told her, getting a little side tracked at the end.

"It may be due to when and where I was born. Kinemon is even taller than I am. Though I don't know about the case for that man you speak of," she pointed out, letting out a laugh at the end.

I rubbed my chin and nodded, "So I guess I'm just not lucky enough to be that tall." Well, I guess I'm actually glad I wasn't born here. I would have been a baby when these guys went back in time and the country got wrecked.

My attention got pulled away from the tall woman when I heard thunder in the distance. Turning around, I could see a mass of grey clouds. The sky was clear a second ago, what's going on?

"OI! Straw Hat-ya! Come here now!" Law yelled, having seen the clouds.

Luffy turned and asked, "What's wrong Torao?" He got the answer to the question when he noticed the weird storm over the town we just left. He ran up towards the cliff that Law and his crew were standing near to get a closer look at what was going on.

Momo and Kinemon followed him, and I could see that Momo was shaking from the scene. A strong gust of wind blew our way, which was followed by purplish lightning. Momo clutched his head and accidentally switched into his dragon form. 

Shinobu and Okiku expressed their confusion with this shift in appearance, which Kinemon answered with, "I will explain to you later, but his body can now change like this!  Of all things... the figure of a hateful dragon!"

I walked past the Wano group, not really understanding what was going on there or how to react to that, and ran up beside Luffy, watching the clouds intently. "We're in trouble, Straw Hat-ya," Law said.

Just as he uttered those words, two huge blue claws lowered from the clouds, followed by the rest of the creature attached to it. It was a blue scaled dragon, and it was about a thousand times bigger than Momonosuke. It looked like a blue fiery Shenron with black spikes along his spine. A goth Shenron, perhaps.