Sanji is Back

I've had enough action. I am only here to add fanservice to this anime. Now heres a chill chapter for the first time in a while
---

So a lot of things happened after I took that five minute nap. Jinbei sadly didn't get to stay with us. He's not dead or anything, but his Fishman crew helped us escape so he couldn't leave them behind.  It's respectable, though it would have been great if he could have stayed with us.

It took a while, but we ended up getting out of Big Mom's territory. We were finally back on calm waters with a clear sky. What sucked was that this peaceful enviroment didn't make me magically heal back to 100% like I wish I could. I crawled on all fours over to Luffy, laying next to him as Chopper instructed me to. The reindeer started redoing the bandages on my head.

"That biscuit guy really beat you up," the reindeer commented like I didn't already know.

I waved my hand dismissively, "Yea he did, but I still won."

Nami practically ran over to me, asking, "Wait! You won against Cracker?! How?"

"Just... I dunno. I beat him. It wasn't like he was at full health, but I will still take the win," I hummed, moving to roll over only to be held in place by Chopper. I forgot he was fixing me up.

"You should! That guy was crazy strong!" she shouted, gripping her hair. "Luffy and I had to work together when we fought him, and even then, Luffy was crazy stuffed afterwards!"

I scratched my cheek, "Stuffed...? Did you guys... eat the biscuits or something?"

"Biscuits..." Luffy groaned absentmindedly from beside me. His stomach growled loudly.

Sanji's voice cut through the air in response for our captain's body's call for food, "Uh hey, can I make you a meal?" 

It took everyone a second to compute what the man just uttered, and then everyone but Nami and I lunged at him. I finished wrapping my head since Chopper had leapt away. I sat up slowly while everyone fawned over the blond cook. "I'm glad things are back to normal," I hummed.

Nami nodded, "You said it. It really wasn't the same without him."

The orange head helped me up and we walked over to the kitchen after everyone else. Sanji made fried rice in record time, and we all inhaled it. Well, all except Sanji and Nami. Sanji's cooking will never, EVER get old.

~~~

"Hey, Nami, do you have any idea what happened to my clothes?" I asked, the both of us in the girls room.

She shook her head, "I have no clue. Do you think the Big Mom pirates took your clothes because they thought you'd be staying there?"

I stared at my empty drawers before dragging my hands down my face in agony, "NOOOOOOO! THAT'S PROBABLY WHAT HAPPENED! All of my money! Wasted!" 

Her hand patted my shoulder as she looked at my dresser with sympathy. "It'll be ok, (y/n). I can increase your allowance next time we go shopping," she comforted.

My thanks to her were cut off when a personalized den den mushi started ringing obnoxiously. I looked to it and raised a brow.  Well that's weird. Usually we plan these calls. It's random this time.

"What's with that?" she questioned, looking at the snail. Upon closer inspection of it, she seemed to realize something. "Wait, why does it look like... Paulie?"

"Because it's either Paulie or Iceburg waiting on the other end, of course," I replied. She was taken by surprise. I didn't pay her any mind and instead answered the call. "Helloooo!"