CP0 is Here?

Okay I put my writers block(of motivation) on hold I'm back for one chapter. I also STILL DONT HAVE ENOUGH EPISODES so let's chill on me ok babes?
---

King was right, I probably should have paid more attention to the fight. The very sword I was analyzing was now being swung down on me at a rate at which I couldn't respond to fast enough. In my panic, I barely got my arms out in front of me in time to block. It pushed me back dramatically when the sword made contact. I could feel my forearms throb as I skidded backwards.

King took this time to push off the floor and fly in the direction of Zoro. Although there was a group that attempted to run away with his casted body, they didn't get far. King was in front of them in no time. I shook off the pain I was in and dashed over to the scene, but just as King was about to strike Zoro, someone else stopped it with a wall of blue flames.

"Marco!" A bunch of bystanders shouted in joy.

I stopped in my tracks and flopped back on the floor in relief. Due to my closeness to both Marco and King, I could hear what Marco began saying. "I've heard of them..." he started. "A long, long time ago on top of the red wall... dwelled a race of people who could ignite themselves. King the "Wildfire", huh? I didn't expect to meet a survivor of that race here."

My brows raised. "An extinct race..?" I muttered to myself. I've never heard of a race that could ignite themselves.

Queen stopped attacking Sanji to join King upon realizing that Marco joined the party. Just as he was about to attack the former Whitebeard Pirate, Marco surrendered. Queen made a noise of confusion as he continued to charge up his tail-beam thing. "I'm satisfied now! This is it for me!" Marco said with his hands up. "Here comes the star-yoi."

A beam shot out of Queen's tail. Marco didn't move an inch because Zoro jumped out from behind him and deflected the laser. The two "All-Stars" geared up to fight as soon as they registered that Zoro was back in the game. That was when both Zoro and Sanji went in for a hit on their respective opponents. I rolled out of the way since I was pretty much in the line of fire just sitting on the floor over here.

King and Queen fell to the ground on impact of the attacks while Sanji and Zoro landed on the floor calmly. Sanji looked at Zoro and grunted, "You didn't have to do that. Why don't you sleep forever?!"

"Huuuhhh? Isn't it too much for you to fight those two at once?" Zoro shot back.

"Huh?! No way! Whether there are two enemies or three, it doesn't matter to me!" Sanji shouted.

"Ehh? You can handle them, but you had that woman help you out?" the swordsman replied, one of his swords motioning to me. I'd moved to the side, where I was laying on some rubble. I have a two finger salute as a greeting and continued to watch their bickering.

Sanji took a glance at where his sword was pointing and grew more irritated. "Don't refer to (y/n)-swan like that, you damn marimo!" the blond yelled.

"Yea, yea. You go take a nap, I'll take care of these two," Zoro shrugged it off and looked back at the two All Stars. They were getting up now.

"HUUH?! You idiot! I guess while you were sleeping your naturally slow mind stopped working!" the cook insulted.

Zoro gave an ear to that, "What?!"

They made a few more witty remarks at each other, but they soon turned their attention to the men they'd previously knocked down. King and Queen recovered from the flashy attacks that'd been thrown at them, and they were now staring down our two top rankers in the crew.

"Hey, Twirly Brows... If we win this battle..." Zoro began.

Sanji grinned, "Yea, it'll give us a glimpse... of Luffy becoming the King of Pirates!"