Entering a War

May or may not have a Gintama story in drafts... the sugar addicted man awaits... I was born to tackle the long animes that few dare to tackle....
---

We made it to Level Two, at the cost of Ivan staying in Level Three with Magellan and Inazuma staying at the Level Two entrance to wait for him. Now that we were pretty far into the level, we started seeing more things and people. Luffy, Jinbei and I quickly took out the demon guards that we had previously beat in Level Four since they were sent up here by that weird pink lady that Ivan fought. There were a bunch of other inmates out of their cells, so I could assume they they were trying to break out using the commotion Luffy caused. My captain turned when his recognized some people, and I turned with him from curiosity.

"What a relief! So you guys are alright?" he chirped. His words seemed to have stabbed the two men he was talking to through the chest. One had blue haired with a red nose and the other had some sort of goggles with his hair shaped into a three.

"Who're they?" I asked.

Luffy smiled at me and said, "They helped me get through Impel Down! I'm thankful for them!" This explanation seemed to stab the two guys some more.

"Captain Buggy! Prisoners and perverts keep coming up from Level Two!" a random prisoner interrupted our little interaction.

"PERVERTS TOO?! WHAT THE HELL?!" the blue haired man, whom I presumed to be Buggy, screeched.

"WHO'RE YOU CALLING PERVERTS?!" Bon yelled as he spun over to the two of them and started kicking them rapidly. Some prisoners from their group got mad at Bon for hitting "Captain Buggy" like that, so they had a little petty fight amongst themselves.

This little reunion was ruined by Magellan showing up seconds later. But if he's here, and he was left on level three with Ivan... That would mean Ivan and Inazuma...

Luffy soon came to the same conclusion as me, so he tried to run at the warden in his fit of rage. Bon stopped him, and we tried to run after reminding Luffy that he already lost to him once, but Magellan tried attacking with his hydra heads before we could get anywhere far. The wax man with the weird hair, Mr. 3, was able to stop the poison strike with his wax. I was picked up by Jinbei when it was decided that Luffy and Waxy would be staying to fight Magellan. I was not in favor of this plan, so I was taken away against my will. Everyone rushed to the entrance after we defeated the guards, and when the doors finally opened, we came to see that no ships were around. We kind of needed a ship to steal to get out of the prison...

"I see... they're not as stupid as I though," Crocodile thought aloud. "There are large Sea Kings in the water. As is said, the Calm Belt is the greatest barrier protecting Impel Down."

I tapped my chin in thought while prisoners around me started whining about how they were just out of hell and now they have to go back. "We don't have time to complain! They cleared out because Magellan told them to do so, but not long ago! Take a good look, you can see the shadows of sails slightly in the fog! You have me here! Let me handle this!" Jinbei announced. He turned around and pulled the giant door of the entrance over to the water. The action impressed everyone. "Those who are determined can get on!" He jumped in with the huge door on his back. He intended to take us over to a ship by swimming, I see.

I jumped on, along with Crocodile and his devil fruit blade guy that was picked up on Level Four. Buggy jumped on last minute. Jinbei sped off with all of us on the door, the blue haired man at the front of the door like he owned it. A cannonball was shot our way, and the cocky look on the clown was wiped off. The Navy ships were now in sight and close. This meant they could shoot us.

The fishman swam underwater to launch us onto a ship with a water blast, and Buggy did not miss the chance to freak out while we waited patiently on the water. He is always complaining. Sure, we were being barraged by cannonballs, but none were accurate enough to hit. Even if they were, we could just deflect them.