A Messy Escape

the fourth season of american horror story is kinda ass
---

I sighed as she thrashed around, trying to keep me from fully tying her up. "Look, Brulee. This is just karma for trying to eat Carrot and Chopper," I told her, not feeling all that enthused about her sassiness. My entire body is killing me right now.

"You people are attacking our territory! What did you expect to happen, you fool!" she yelled.

"We wouldn't even be here if you guys weren't trying to kill Germa," I responded flippantly.

She clenched her fists that I tied together and thrashed some more, "Mama's plan was perfect! Then your stupid crew tried saving that Vinsmoke boy!"

I rolled my eyes, "Maybe don't kidnap him next time. We would be in someone else's territory had you not made that move."

She resorted to only scowling at me, so I stuffed her into a sack I found on the Tarte and slung her over my shoulder. Hopefully she stays quiet. My head is killing me as is.

My hopes were sadly crushed. Once I jumped through the mirror, she started screaming: "Big Brother! Big brother help me!"

I slapped a piece of tape over her mouth that I brought from the Tarte and shook my head at her with a look of disappointment. She glared at me as hard as she could, like that would make me release her. The ground shook violently when I took her off my shoulder, making me look in the direction of the tremors.

Luffy is definitely still fighting with Katakuri. I dropped Brulee on the floor, which shook again from another clash of conquers haki. Brulee was wiggling around, but despite my better judgement I decided that I wanted to go look for Luffy instead of fretting about her. I gave her an 'I'm watching you' motion before I started kind of stumble-running towards the direction I thought the men in combat were.

Powerful winds kept threatening to push me over while I searched around the Mirro-World. I don't think I've ever felt such an intense fight in my life. It's even crazier than his fight with that maniac Doflamingo.

I got shoved backwards onto my butt when a huge dust cloud came rushing at me. My arms shielded my eyes as I waited for it to pass. I ran around a weirdly shaped purple wall/pillar thing and saw that I had finally found the fighters. Or just one of them from what I could see in my current position.

The one I could see was Katakuri. He was standing in front of a huge hole in the ground. He didn't seem to have his scarf on, nor his leather vest. I couldn't really see his face from here considering I could only see his back as of right now.

The tall man tried to take a step forward only to stumble a bit. "I'll... never... lose!" Katakuri struggled out before falling onto his stomach.

After waiting five minutes to make sure no one would appear and attack me, I ran over to the hole that Katakuri had been facing. The man I'm looking for has to be in there. Crouching over it, I could see that Luffy was laying on his back at the bottom of it. He wasn't dead, he was just breathing really hard from exhaustion. It's to be expected at this point. I would have been dead if I were in his place.

Then I walked to the man behind me, seeing if he was still alive. I grabbed hold of his wrist to feel a pulse. Yep, still alive and kicking. My eyes directed to his face instinctively when I felt his hand twitch, just to make sure he hadn't woken up completely. It was then that I saw what was under his scarf.

"Whoa, I would have never guessed that. It's actually kind of fitting. (y/n) approved," I hummed, seeing his scar cornered mouth. His teeth were sharp and poking out from behind his lips. I wonder why he has those stitch scars going along his cheeks. ...Wait a second here. I quickly covered my eyes, dropping the man's hand back onto the floor when I remembered something. "Shit, he got really mad about his mouth earlier, I shouldn't be looking at him. It's all about consent in this house."