Another Ally and Another Plague

Guys???!?!?!?! I almost deleted this story?!??!?!?! AHAHA????? I WOULD HAVE ENDED MY LIFE THEN AND THERE (BTW I am too lazy to edit this chapter. Please forgive me babes)
---

"I've been waiting for you! My name is Yamato! I am Kaido's son!"

Listen, I know I'm not the brightest person, but I'd like to say I know what's happening most of the time. This is not one of those times. What in the actual hell is going on right now? Am I missing something? Why is Kaido's son helping us get away from the Beast Pirates?

"Could you actually repeat that? I think I heard you wrong," I said, picking at my ears a bit.

He nodded, "I am Yamato! I am Kaido's son! I've been waiting for Monkey D. Luffy and his crew! I do not mean to hurt you!"

I stopped messing with my ears. "Oh, so I'm not going crazy," I muttered. "Well, since you've only been waiting for Luffy, I think I'll take my leave. Nice to meet you, Yamato."

With that, I slipped from his grip and went running down another hall. He called after me, and so did Luffy, but I just kept going. I'm making my own way, and it's not like Luffy's gonna be in much trouble if I leave him with that guy. What I will be doing instead is getting to Kaido first. Or at least Orochi.

"YOU! STOP! WHERE DID YAMATO-SAMA AND THE OTHER INTRUDER GO?!" a group of guards crowded the hall I was in.

"Well, you see, they went.... UP YOUR ASS!" I yelled, grabbing their face and slamming him into the ground, proceeding to sweep kick at the group's legs. I stomped on all of their heads after they fell. "SEE YA!" I shouted behind me.

I started kicking down walls and using haki to make things faster, but it didn't feel like I was making any progress, in fact, it felt like I was losing way too much energy before any actual fights were taking place. It's not like taking the "Luffy Route" would have been any different though. I seriously need to find an elevator or something though. Eventually, I sat in the corner of a hall and sighed. "Why..... why is there no exit..." I mumbled, holding my head in my hands.

"YOU! What are you doing here?!" an unfamiliar voice questioned. Here we go again...

"I'm just taking a little break. What about you?" I asked casually, letting out a sigh.

He relaxed his stance and blinked. "Well, uh, actually I'm a little stressed-"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU IDIOT! CATCH HER!" another guard shouted, hitting the first one over the head.

The rest of them flooded the hallway to grab me. I simply stood up lazily and activated my devil fruit. Some of them backed off for a second, while others didn't heed my change at all. I shifted my arms into chains and used the hallway to my advantage, slamming the entire group against each wall a couple of times.

"All of you would be walking away peacefully if you'd have just let the first guy keep talking," I told them, walking straight out of the hall and into the next one. "I wonder what everyone else is up to... Maybe I should have stayed with Luffy. I feel like I'm missing out on some major information... Well, actually, I wish I could have gone with the rest of the group. Instead, I'm in this chaos with the two troublemakers... speaking of which, where's Zoro? I haven't heard any distant screaming from his victims. Did he wander onto the next main island somehow...?"

"No."

"You sure? It's possible. For him, anyway," I hummed.

"He didn't."

I shrugged, "Even if he did, I guess he's dependable enough to show up where he needs to be... at the last second."

"Yea, he's dependable."