The First Real Fight After 2 Years

HIIII!! I'm back. Also, I feel like characters are like...OOC?? Idk. Wbu?? Gimme a lil tip iykwim
——

"Friends or foes...? That's something... you'll have to decide on your own!"

This wasn't really how the plan was supposed to go, according to Sanji. But from what I got, long as we didn't look like we were just trashing fishmen like racist pricks, then we're alright. Except maybe for the fact that Shirahoshi was still here. She was in harms way now that she was captured with Jinbei. Nami successfully grabbed the peace letter and Robin unshackled everyone so at least all we have to worry about is the mermaid princess and the fishmen pirates.

The villagers on the sidelines of the valley we were in started cheering for us. They seemed to understand now that we were defining on their side since Jinbei was with us, plus Shirahoshi was the one who called upon Luffy's aid. This cheering was prompting a blue and purple striped fishman from Hordy's side to speak. "They love you so much! But you only saved the king temporarily so don't push your luck!" he said with a wide motion of his arms, directing his comment to Luffy. "You're just a human pirate!"

We didn't pay him any mind. Instead, Brook distracted me by walking over to the giant mermaid behind our group. "Ah princess, you are so beautiful. Excuse me, could I look at your panties?" The skeleton asked Shirahoshi.

She didn't answer because Nami answered for her by punching Brook over the head with her fist of fury and yelling, "Don't ask the princess that!"

"Then show me yours," he immediately shot back.

"WHY SHOULD I?!" she shrieked, beating him again.

I sweat dropped and laid a hand on her shoulder, saying, "I think that's enough Nami, you might kill him again. He kinda needs to help us fight."

"(Y/n)-san, you're an angel. May I see your panties?"

"Um, no I don't think so."

"(Y/N)-SWAAAANNN~! Are you glad I rescued you from being with those idiots~?! Do you love me now?!" Sanji spun his way over to me with hearts in his eyes and a grin.

I grinned back until Zoro interrupted the small interaction. "Idiot. We got to the exit on our own," he grunted. Usopp nodded in agreement, and so did I.

"And you couldn't have done it without my help!" Pappag exclaimed.

"Pappag helped them?" Nami questioned with a sudden sense of curiosity. She halted her assault on the skeletonized man.

Usopp started to sum up what happened, "Yea, but before that Brook turned into a ghost and (y/n) sucked up the chains-"

"Ghost?" Luffy asked and turned to the skeleton.

"Sucked up chains?" Nami followed, looking at me.

Brook and I quickly informed them of what Usopp was talking about. "Your abilities sound awesome! Anyway... those guys got their captain beaten by Luffy. How come they don't seem worried?" Chopper asked. He was looking at the fishmen who were just staring at us, watching the exchange we were having. That's polite of them considering Luffy greeted them with an attack to their captain, who flew away by the impact.

Robin furrowed her brows and hummed, "You're right, that's odd..."

Nami walked over to Shirahoshi and handed her the letter that she nabbed earlier. "Thank you! This is the hope of Fishman Island that Mother-sama left behind," she said.