Zou is a Zou

Ok look. I like Desire. She is hot and pretty chill. But I will NOT be covering that filler arc. Bill is not worth my time. Man's name is literally Bill. I think that says enough. We going straight to Zou bitches.
---

A red carpet was laid out for us to walk into Melo's room, since it had our updated wanted posters in it. The banquet ended and we switched over to the fanboy's Straw Hat Pirates themed ship. It was pretty crazy looking, but not in a bad way. The only reason I'm saying its not bad was because some of it was designed after me. (I'll let you guys think up whatever way you want your (y/n) to be a part of the ship. Definitely not because I'm lazy but because I want to give you guys freedom...ahem...). Everyone walked across the carpet and into his room.

Melo gestured to the framed wanted powers on the wall with a bright smile, "Okay! Please take a look at them! The autographs you gave me earlier are there, too!" He motioned to the separate frame beside our posters, where six 'signatures' were. 

I say 'signatures' because Luffy's was literally just "Me" and Zoro's was "Sword". Everyone else's was acceptable. Robin even drew a rooster on her's since that's what Melo reminds her of. I simply put "To Melo" and my name, along with a drawing of a thumbs up.

My thoughts were cut off by Melo speaking. "Let's start with Straw Hat Luffy-senpai! Your bounty is 500 million berry! Next, Pirate Hunter Zoro-senpai! 320 million berry! Demon Child Nico Robin-senpai! 130 million berry! Silver Goddess (y/n)-senpai! 270 million berry! Cyborg Franky-senpai! 94 million berry! God Usopp-senpai! 200 million berry!"

"AAHH! It's unmasked! And the price is unbelievable! I'll be targeted! But I'm happy! But the picture is awful!" Usopp went back and forth with himself until he was grabbed by Franky.

"OI! Screw you! How'd your bounty get so high?!" the cyborg growled.

"AHHHH! Even my own friend is trying to kill me!" the sniper cried.

Franky teared up and complained, "I'm the only one who is less than 100 million! It's so frustrating!"

Usopp, who was on the verge of being strangled, patted Franky's hands frantically, "Wait! There are still Nami and the others!"

With that, Melo took it as his cue to continue, "Black Foot Sanji-senpai! 177 million berry!"

"Oh! His poster isn't a drawing anymore!" Luffy pointed out. 

Zoro frowned, "Tsk. That's annoying, the other one was funnier."

"Pft- Yea, it definitely was," I agreed, remembering the horrible drawing the did of him. I remember how upset he was when he first saw it, which made it funnier.

Melo started his listing again, "Cat Burglar Nami-senpai! 66 million berry! Cotton Candy Lover Chopper-senpai! 100 berry! Soul King Brook-senpai! 83 million berry!" The fanboy turned back to us and smiled, "Except for the people who stood out and showed them how dangerous they could be in the recent incident, everyone went up by 50 million! Ours have gone up 50 million too! But...." he turned and looked at Sanji's poster, "Take a look at that. For Black Foot Sanji-senpai, the price has gone up strangely high and the text is odd."

"Eh? Only alive?" Franky read aloud.

Usopp rubbed his throat, since he was just being strangled, and voiced his thoughts, "Since it's Sanji, I bet someone holds a grudge against him over a woman and wants to do the honor themselves."

"You're right," Zoro said. 

Everyone laughed at the realization that it might actually be a possibility. For some reason, though, I had a bad feeling about it. Not because I was jealous of this potential woman... but just a bad feeling about his bounty shooting up. It's a little too weird. And mine probably only went up because my grandparents are being pissy. Or word got out about me defeating Grim, among other things. Probably both. Either way, I'm feeling expensive.