Running For My Life

ngl I was very upset that (y/n) wasn't able to witness Chopper being tied to Law's hat, or his cute face in the cage.

LOOK AT HIM
---

"I guess... I must have hit my head when we fell," (Zo/ro) hummed.

"Me too, my head hurts quite a bit," Brook followed.

I nodded, "Yea, I saw stars for a good five minutes when I woke up."

"I can't believe we lost him. I wonder if the samurai is still ok," NSanji thought aloud.

"Says the guy who took us on a massive detour," (Zo/ro) grumbled.

"All of us just followed the path, didn't we?!" NSanji growled.

"We woulda went on a huge detour if Zoro showed us where to go," I mumbled. This got a laugh out of NSanji.

"Sadly we never managed to find the abominable snowman even after searching. But I will never forget those shadows I saw," Brook changed the subject.

(Zo/ro) rolled his eyes and said, "It wasn't the abominable snowman. Don't get carried away. You said the whole thing was just an ambush, didn't you?"

"No I didn't."

"Yea ya did."

"No I did not."

"Well I'm still not a believer."

"I believe in them," NSanji butted in.

"Me too. We've seen so much crazy things since getting on a ship with Luffy, and you don't believe in the abominable snowman?" I questioned, completely confused as to where the swordsman draws the line.

Brook jumped in and added, "I believe I need more information before I decide."

"Wow, that's a very good position to be in. You really are mature," NSanji praised.

The skeleton practically sparkled and replied, "Well I have been alive and dead for many years!"

"Indecision is a sign of weakness," the green head in my body stated flatly.

I rolled my SINGLE EYE since I'm Zoro right now, but didn't say anything. Earlier, we were shot with gas by huge shadowy figures that everyone but (Zo/ro) thinks are the abominable snowmen, plural since there were two of them. It was filled with a drug that causes the victim to feel drunk to the point of passing out. The cliff we were standing on at that time was broken by the two figures shooting it, and we almost fell into spikes. I had to pass (Zo/ro) a sword so he could slice the spike platform out of our way, as we were the only two awake now since our alcohol tolerance was higher than others. We both passed out after that. Everyone but NSanji woke up with a bump on our heads. Why? We don't know.

We ended up finding the samurai a bit later, seeing that he was frozen and lying on the ground. We even stepped over him a few times. He said that his torso felt like it was in water, so he couldn't use his special clothing power to give himself some warmth. He got way more respectful when he realized we would help him retrieve his torso.