Fists of Love and Pirate Parties

[ so (f/n) means father name btw ]
Oh my god ppl are actually dedicated to my story. Tysm 😩😩😩

~Two Days Later~

~Two Days Later~

I watched as Luffy ate everything that was sat in front of him, still asleep, which surprised Kokoro who showed up moments ago. She asked us when we would be taking off from the island, but when the mermaid looked towards our navigator, the girl looked as if she was dying. This was quickly explained when Nami told us that we left all our stuff at the inn which was raided when the island thought we were assassins. Oh, I forgot about that. It could have stayed forgotten because some people from the city showed up moments later with all of our stuff.

Snatching my bag back from the visitors, I looked inside to see that my log journal was still there, and so were my tools. A single tear of joy slipped out. Meanwhile, Chopper and Robin came back from shopping plus checking on the Franky Family injuries. Nami celebrated with the new arrivals about our stuff being back.

That's when Franky showed up, busting through the doors. "Yow! Are you guys super?! Everyone.. isn't here, but that's alright. Listen, I've got something important to discuss with you."

We looked toward him, ready for what he was about to throw at us, and he sat on the floor with Kiwi and Mozu. "On an island where wars happen one after another-" Sanji interrupted him, talking about barging in and telling him to leave if it was a stupid story. "Shut up! Just listen! No matter if the islanders start a war where cannonballs fall incessantly, or if everyone dies and the town also dies and turns to ruins... this huge tree would continue to stand. No matter what happens, this tree will not fall.  People once again nestle close to that tree and create a town. A country. Only a few trees like this exist in the world. The name given to the strongest of all trees is... 'Adam,' the treasure tree. Its wood appears on the black market on rare occasions. I wanted it... but it cost almost 200 million. So it was impossible for me to buy it. Then, there appeared pirates with a lot of money- you guys."

"You jerk! You'd better not have bought something like that with our money!" Sanji shouted at him.

"Just keep listening!" Franky slammed his fists down onto the floor beside his sitting body. "A long time ago, I made the decision that I'd never again build a ship. But I wanted to catch up to the person who was my goal after all. The next thing I knew, I was drawing blueprints for a ship. My dream is... to use that treasure tree... to build one last ship... A dream ship that crosses any sea! I've already obtained this treasure tree. I've already got blueprints, too. I'm going to build this ship now. So... when it's completed... will you set sail on the ship I've built?!"

I smiled and everyone else asked if we could really have the ship. He swore he'd build the greatest ship he could, and we all celebrated for being able to actually have a ship again. Wait where's Zoro? Is he lost?

I didn't have time to worry about the green haired idiot, because the wall busted in, and I stood up from my seat. "So you guys are the Straw Hats?! I've got some guys who want to meet Monkey D. Luffy," a gruff voice called out from the dust kicked up from the broken wall. He looked to be a navy soldier. Ah. Wait. I've seen him somewhere. Sanji and Franky both took up fighting positions in front of Luffy, but the old man ran straight past them, smashing his fist into the sleeping male's head, yelling, "WAKE UP!" The floor crumbled and Luffy cried out in pain, to which Sanji told him that it shouldn't hurt, considering blunt force doesn't affect the captain. "There's no means to ward off a fist of love!" the old man said, taking off his dog helmet thing, "Looks like you've gone one a rampage, huh, Luffy?"