Sabaody Archipelago

The way I feel called out for finding Zoro and Law thirst traps on my instagram. That's wild.
---

To sum up: Sanji almost drowned from the Flying Fish Riders dragging him down into the water at a fast speed with an iron cage. Meanwhile, Luffy intimidated a bull into fainting? We forgot about that, though, since Camie saved Sanji. When the blond got back on land, he started violently kicking his poster drawing look alike. Right in his unfortunate face.

We left after that since... well we accomplished what needed to be done. Hachi was saved. Now it was time for takoyaki. Hachi brought his food boat stand next to the Sunny for us. The dude is literally an octopus man but he makes octopus balls. I won't question it as long as I get to eat it. I was sitting between Usopp and Brook so I could avoid Luffy's food stealing techniques at least a little bit. He was going insane about the takoyaki. Chopper was sitting in my lap because... I want him to, ok? He's like my child. I love him.

"It really is good," Sanji mumbled with some of the takoyaki in his mouth, "How does he bring out the flavor of the sauce like this?"

"There's just something great about a food stand at see, huh?" Usopp said through a mouth full.

Chopper could only make sounds of agreement since his mouth was completely stuffed. "I'm pretty surprised he can cook it so fast and still make it taste this good," I hummed, putting another ball onto Choppers plate and watching him try to stuff it into his already packed mouth.

"This is the first time I have ever eaten takoyaki! It tastes so good. Like my stomach is going to burst...although I have no stomach," Brook added.

I blinked and said, "I can't believe you've never had it!"

"You guys can eat as much as you like! It's our way of thanking you for saving us!" Hachi sang while whipping up a bunch more trays of the street food, Camie and the starfish helping him out. The fishman suddenly stopped his movements and looked behind us at a certain orange head, asking, "What does she think...? Um, Nami, I mean... uh... well... how does it taste?"

Sanji and Luffy froze from nervousness while I slowly kept eating my takoyaki, occasionally feeding some to Chopper. The stiffness in the air let up after Nami said that it tasted good. I had eventually sat next to Sanji when he asked if I wanted to move after Luffy and Usopp had an eating competition, nearly suffocating themselves by choking on the food. The blond insisted on feeding me, but I quickly refused him. I stuff my face with balls of my own will. Yes, I know how that sounded. What of it? Anyway. We all had a pretty good time for a while.

"Oiii~! You guys~!" a voice called out to us. It got closer as they continued to talk, "Don't leave without giving us a chance to thank you~!"

I looked over the side of the takoyaki boat stand and raised a brow. "Who's that guy?" Luffy voiced my thoughts.

This blond guy's face was literally sparkling as he said, "I'm handso- ah, that was wrong. I'm Duval! Ahahaha~!"

"Did he always look like that?" Luffy questioned.

I shook my head, "No way."

"I altered his bone structure. He shouldn't have anything to complain about now," Sanji informed, still eating. 

"Oh! So that's why you aimed only for his face! I thought you just hated looking at it!" I commented, eating another takoyaki as the Flying Fish Riders came up to the side of the food boat. 

Duval began explaining how when he woke up, everyone was surprised by how he looked after he got his face smashed in. He said he just wanted to thank us and that if we ever needed anything, we could just call him up. I stifled a laugh as he attempted to wink. It was really bad.