Filler: Another Collection of Events

Umm... IM SORRY I CAN'T DO REGULAR CHAPTERS. IM WAITING FOR MORE STUFF TO GET REVEALED SO I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY.
Also... yea i did accidentally delete a filler lol
---

"What... are you doing...?" Law finally asked, giving me a concerned look.

I had my hands up, making a rectangle with them. Law was at the center of my little rectangular window. I've been looking at him through the small rectangle for the past hour already. He didn't bother to ask until just now, which is mighty impressive. Zoro would have shooed me away by a while ago.

"I'm capturing your essence permanently in my mind for the rest of time," I responded easily, like it was obvious.

He deadpanned at me. He doesn't think I'm serious, but I am. "Why?" he asked.

"Because... I want to," I shrugged. After a couple more seconds, I definitely memorized everything. I dropped my hands and turned around to walk into my workshop. I could feel his eyes on me as I did so.

I closed the door behind me, seeing his mildly curious gaze before I shut it completely. Chuckling to myself, I sat at my desk and kicked my feet up, a marker in my hand. Starting with the back of my right hand, I started writing out letters across my fingers. Most of my markers might lose their ink from all the drawing I'm about to do, but hey, it will all be worth it.

Once I was done with the backs of both my hands, I moved to my forearms. Then my shoulders. Then I took off my entire shirt in order to draw the most time-consuming part. I had a mirror in front of me to help me. This was the most time-consuming section, especially since I don't have a man's chest. Even if no one else will see this part entirely, it is pretty cool to see what it would look like if I got a chest tattoo. I think I should get one for the self-indulgence of it all. But then I'd have to show someone my bare boobies so they can tattoo me... maybe a female tattoo artist?... Anyway. I can't do the back piece since it's impossible. Once I was done with the chest piece, I stood up and wrapped my boobs with the same thing I always do. This time I just won't have a shirt. What? Nami wears bikinis all the time. This is normal.

I grabbed the black coat that I did not steal out of my workshop's storage closet and laughed manically as I put it on. I looked back in the mirror on my desk and struck an edgy pose.

"This is so perfect," I sighed to myself in content. All the time I spent on this has not been for nothing.

Walking over to the door of my workshop, I couldn't contain the excitement for the reaction I was about to receive. Hopefully Luffy isn't out on the lawn, though. He might lose his mind since... ya know... the jolly roger.

I shrugged and kicked the door open. Law looked up at the loud bang. His nonchalant expression quickly shifted as soon as he saw me. "So, should I get tatted up or what?" I asked, placing my hands on my hips triumphantly.

He covered the bottom half of his face with one hand while his eyebrows furrowed. "Why did you-... Is that my coat? How did you get that?" he questioned.

"I got it when you were wearing that one blue hoodie. Anyway, answer my question. How do I look?" I reworded, making an exaggerated 'Room' pose while I did so.

He got up from the bench on the main mast and pinched the bridge of his nose, squeezing his eyes shut, "How do you even come up with these things..."

I shrugged, "Well, I do get bored. We just have so much free time when we're not about to die, ya know?"

When he opened his eyes again, he sighed heavily and walked over to me. He took my hand and looked at the drawings on it. While he was looking down, I couldn't see his face, but I noticed his ears were extremely red. How a tan man could get them that red, I don't know. "I'll admit, they're pretty close," he muttered, comparing his hand to mine.