Filler: Swimming

I'm just making shit up now and its difficult lol...
I wanna give yall regular chapters but I don't want to dig into the manga cuz I'll end up skipping around and spoiling it for yall. This chapter is NOT CANNON
---

~Some Time After Punk Hazard~

I strolled up behind Law, who'd been laying against the main mast of the Sunny with his eyes closed. I don't think he's asleep, I think this is just his way of passing time. My feet stopped moving when I was about a foot to the side of him.

"What is it?" the man asked. So he really wasn't sleeping.

I sat next to him and bumped my shoulder against his. "Ohhh nothing. You just have a really cool Devil Fruit, y'know?" I said, smiling at him, even though his eyes were still closed.

"What do you want?" he questioned, knowing me well enough to see that I was trying to butter him up.

"Well, you know how you placed my consciousness into Zoro's body not too long ago?" I hummed, scratching my cheek nervously. When he didn't say anything, I kept going, "Y'know, like back on Caesar's island?"

"Yes, I remember," he grunted.

I cleared my throat and asked, "Could you... do that again?"

He opened his eyes and turned his head to look at me. "That's not the question I was planning to answer. Why would you want me to do it again?" he asked.

"Well, if I'm in Zoro's body, I could swim," I explained. "I want to swim."

He raised a brow, "I don't know if it'll work. We'll need someone to get you out of the ocean if it doesn't go as planned."

"Ehhhh Sanji will save me even if I'm in Zoro's body. I think," I assured. "By the way, Zoro doesn't know about this, so do it without him knowing like last time."

Law pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "Why wouldn't you just switch with Nami?" he asked.

I leaned closer to him and whispered, "Don't tell her this, but I don't think she could swim in the ocean like Zoro can. He jumps into actual rapids and saves Luffy all the time, then he gets back up here completely fine. Nami can't do that. Her strength isn't a physical one."

"Why should I do this?" he finally asked the real question. This means he's almost about to do it, he just needs to justify why he would listen to me.

"You could think of this like... an experiment. You don't know if it'll work, right? So, let's just see if it does," I told him, grinning.

He let out another sigh. "Where is he?"

"In the crow's nest," I responded immediately. I pointed at the ridiculously huge dumbells that were visible through the window. "See, that one's moving. He's right there."

His hand spread downwards, followed by a "Room." I could barely contain my excitement. He pointed his finger at me and then up at the crow's nest. "Shambles."

I blinked my eyes a few times. I'm in the crow's nest. I looked at the huge weight in my right hand. A grin stretched across my face. Sometimes, Law seems to comply to my wishes a little too easily. I set the weight down and flexed my hands a few times. I could hear my own voice yelling down on the deck.

I opened the hatch to the crow's nest and jumped the entire way down. When my boot covered feet hit the lawn, the yelling stopped. I looked at the mainmast, where I could see Law getting held by his collar. What did I call him when this happened last time? (Zo/ro)?

"Thanks, Law. I'm in your debt," I said, giving him a salute. 

"You! What the hell is going on?!" (Zo/ro) shouted, stomping up to me after letting Law go.