Shadows

So if y'all could give me an idea of who u guys definitely want in the harem, it would be appreciated 😃🚨
---

After a lot of explaining, we now know that Brook is a shadow-less revived devil fruit using human. He apparently had his shadow stolen, and now he is in danger of being obliterated if the sun hits him. He saw it himself, and since then he has been drifting in the fog.

"In other words, the light rejects my very existence!" Brook exclaimed, standing up abruptly. "And all my friends are dead!"

"Your life sucks," Sanji commented.

"Even so, I've scraped by! Scraped down to the bone! I am the dead and skeletonized Brook! It's a pleasure!"

"Why are you so cheerful?" the cook questioned.

Brook was then thrown into a laughing fit, to which Usopp responded with putting his cross up in defense. "Today is a wonderful day! I met people!" he cheered, ignoring the tense sniper. "Is it today or tomorrow? On these dark, foggy seas I can't tell when one day moves to the next... All of my crewmates passed away... I was alone on a large ship with a broken rudder... I merely rocked on the water as I drifted for several decades. I was really lonely.. I was lonely! And scared! I wanted to die!" his arms had lowered from his earlier gesture, but they flew back up as he said, "But I'm glad I've lived such a long life. People are joy! I see you as 'joy'! If only my tears hadn't gone dry, so I could shed tears of joy!" he looked down to Luffy and asked, "You invited me to join your crew, didn't you? That made me happy! Thank you! But I'm afraid I must turn your offer down."

"EH?! WHY?!" Luffy shrieked, staring up at the afroed man.

"As I explained, my shadow has been stolen. I cannot live under the sun, I'm currently protected by the fog that blocks the sunlight here in the Devil's Sea. But if I left with you, it would be a matter of time before my body was obliterated. I will stay here and wait for the miraculous day when I reclaim my shadow!" the skeleton shook with laughter after he finished his sentence, as he has been doing since he got here.

Luffy stood up and furrowed his brows, "Don't act like such a stranger! If you need your shadow, I'll take it back for you! Didn't you say someone stole it? Who was it? Where is he?"

"You're a really great guy... I'm surprised! However, I cannot tell you. I could not ask you to die or me when we've just met!" Brook responded.

"Meaning the foe's too strong?" Franky asked. "It wouldn't kill you! At least give us a name."

"No, my lips are sealed. Honestly, I don't know where he is. I don't even know if I'll see him again before my second life comes to an end. But if our paths should ever cross, I have decided to fight him!" the skeleton stated. "Putting that aside.. Let's sing!" He pulled out a violin from a case I didn't even see him bring. "Instruments are my pride and joy. I was a musician on my pirate ship."

"Really?! You're a musician?! Please! Join my crew, moron!"

"Moron?" I muttered, raising a brow.

Just as he was about to sing, he froze and stared at something, then called out, "G-G-G-GHOST!" We all turned to see a ghost poking out of the wall, followed by loud creaking as the ship shook. Brook seemed to be concerned about something else because he ran outside, followed closely by the rest of us as he said, "How horrible. This ship was already under observation. Look! They've blocked the path in front of you. This is what caused that tremor!"

There was a huge mouth looking thing in front of the ship, which Brook explained to be the back of a gate. He instructed us to run to the other side of the ship, which we did, and he asked us if we picked of a barrel on the way here, which we also did. In front of us was a fog filled scene from any zombie movie.