A Ghost Ship's Skeleton

Oml I forgot there was a whole filler arc about uhhhh.. idk bounty hunters? That steal jolly rogers??? Anyway, skippppppinggg all that noise... if Puzzle the Phoenix comes up in the future, just.. pretend I did the filler... I doubt we will see them again. But just in case.
----

We were directed by Franky to furl the sails, so I was working with Zoro to pull them up since Luffy was busy being dumb with Usopp and Chopper, while Sanji was kicking away cannonballs. The ship is literally about to sink and they're out here just partying it up. The two of us informed Franky of the fact that we were done, but he said we couldn't do anything yet.

"We still haven't named this ship yet," the cyborg said, only to have Sanji ask him if this was really the time for that. "That's right. You don't wanna depart in an unnamed ship, do you?" Sanji still didn't really care.

"Okay! I got a name that sounds strong! The 'Bear! Polar Bear! Lion!'" Luffy blurted out.

Usopp smacked him on the head and said, "No one would give a ship a weird name like that!"

"Then, the 'Tiger! Wolf! Lion!'"

"Stop just listing animal names like that! What is it, some sort of curse?!" Usopp chided, hitting him again.

I laughed when Luffy shouted, "'Squid! Octopus! Chimpanzee!'"

"Now you're not even putting lion in it!"

"Well, lion is on the right track. But the Galley-La guys were like.." Franky proceeded to tell a story about how the shipwrights called it a flower and then a sun. And then didn't listen to him when he said it was not a sun. "He then offered the name 'Thousand Sunny'"

"It sounds cool!" Chopper exclaimed.

"That's better than the 'Dumpling! Gorilla! Lion!' name I came up with!" This got the captain another slap from Usopp.

"That sounds better than the 'Boss Lionel' that crossed my mind..." Zoro stated.

"Better than the 'Darkness' that I thought of..." Robin added.

"Better than the 'Monsieur Sunflower' that I thought of..." Sanji said.

"Better than the absolute nothing that I thought of..." I hummed.

"Have you guys lost your marbles?! And (y/n) how was that relevant?!" Usopp yelled at us. Franky tried to tell us his version of the name, but everyone was already stuck on 'Thousand Sunny' so he was completely ignored. The cyborg then said that we should take one last look at the island because it would be gone in a second.

Luffy nodded and jumped onto the railing at the back of the ship, taking a huge breath in. "GRANPA! AND COBY AND... I WAS GLAD TO SEE YOU AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME!"

"CALL MY NAME TOO!" Helmeppo complained.

Garp fired another cannonball after asking what all this was about, but Luffy punched it away and continued, "It's no use! I'll see you guys again some day!" He ignored his fuming grandpa and then directed his voice to the island. "Ice pops! We decided to use the name you came up with for the ship! Thanks for the nice name! Everyone! Thanks for everything! We're taking off!"

I doubt they could hear us, but I didn't really care about that because a giant wrecking ball connected to a chain was sent flying at the ship by Garp. We were all thinking we would die, but the ship suddenly started flying out of the way. Frank came back up while we were flying through the air, and he told us that it takes up a lot of Cola, but it throws us out a kilometer. He then stated that this ship is better than the Going Merry in every way, and that it would now be taking over the will of the Merry.