In Some Deep Shit

Haha... now pause. Why do the first 50ish chapters have like 1k views? And why are we so close to Wano rn??
---

The plan was to get out of here by staying in Bege's castle body after he transformed back into his human form. I can tell you now that it is already going South. Sure, it looked all well and good at first when Germa protected us with their bulletproof capes, but not everything goes so smoothly. Why? Well, we're the Straw Hats. That's why. Luffy and Sanji already jumped out to help Reiju, who was in danger of Big Mom's wrath.

"Gomu Gomu no.../Diable Jambe, Crosse..."

I slammed my forehead onto the stone of Bege's body. I guess it couldn't be helped, it's not like Reiju could have gotten away from Big Mom's attack without them. It's too bad that she fell down from the safety of the air after the enemy's fire attack, though.

"ELEPHANT GUN!/STRIKE!" The two of them blocked Big Mom's punch with their own counter attacks.

"Luffyyyy!" Chopper sobbed.

"Sanji!" Brook cried out.

"They jumped..." Nami heaved in frustration.

The three of them cried for the two run aways. "It's gonna be fine guys, we'll still make it outta here... probably," I sighed.

"At least you didn't go, (y/n)," Nami said, wiping a tear from her eye after noticing I stayed.

"Yea, usually you'd be gone," Chopper added.

"Ehh, there's really no use in me running out there too. Blocking the attack doesn't need all of us," I replied.

"So you would have gone if they didn't?!" Brook shrieked.

Upon the sound of heavy footsteps, I looked back toward the outside world. Big Mom was chasing Sanji, Reiju, and Luffy. Sanji had Luffy under his arm to keep him from fighting. "Why are you guys trying to get away from me?!" she asked rhetorically before she slammed her fist into the ground, making Sanji have to stop due to the cracks she created. "Remember what you said to me, Straw Hat? When you were at the Fishman Island? You said, 'I'll kick your ass.' Remember what you said to be after you came to this island? You said, 'We're the ones who'll have the last laugh.' And now you're trying to run? You coward!"

Sanji tried to stop Luffy, but he got away from him. Luffy went into Gear 4 and flew at the Yonko. She blocked his attack, which caused an insane burst of wind.

"What are you doing Luffy?!" Nami yelled like he could hear her.

"Just come back already!" Brook begged. 

I shook my head, "He was called a coward, even I would have went back at her."

Chopper got onto the ledge of the window I was leaning on just as a bunch of guns were pointed at Bege, and therefore us. "Can we really get over that wall?!" the reindeer cried at the sight.

"Don't worry-rero! Germa 66 will protect us-rero! They're our evil heroes who are absolutely invincible!" Vito assured us with sparkles surrounding him. (Look... I don't like Vito like that but... he's so likeable... he reminds me of Barto...)

A barrage of bullets was shot at us, but Germa blocked it again. Then, when two people jumped at us, Blue knocked them back down easily. "That's my man-rero!" Vito cheered with shining eyes. He continued to do this for Yonji and Red when they got into their own fights. 

Caesar quickly fled from the action with Bege on his shoulder, yelling, "Good, Germa! Keep protecting me like that!"

"You fools!" a familiar angry voice insulted. It was Oven from what I could see. "Everyone who rebels against Mama... will be burned to death by me!" Yep, definitely Oven.