Splitting and Meeting back Up

Reading comments is my new hobby. Its the reason why I'm still alive.
---

I hummed and tapped my chin letting the Navy soldiers hit me with their swords hopelessly. I have no idea where those kids are or where they could be. I wasn't even here when the others supposedly found the kids in this lab. The room that they were in and are probably being kept in right now is definitely not in Tower R, so maybe the other towers beside it?

"Luffy!" I turned and saw Zoro calling out for our captain, slowly trudging toward where Luffy was running on the elevated passageway above us. Usopp was defending his crewmate's back while the swordsman cut through the swords of the never ending marines that were blocking his way. Luffy looked around for the source of the voice calling him until he locked his eyes onto Zoro. "OI, LUFFY! Get a grip! This is just the beginning of the New World!" his first mate yelled.

"Yea! Sorry! I won't drop my guard again!" the straw hatted man replied. He then started swinging his leg around, being able to fly off the ground with it. "HAHA! I'll be going then!" he chirped, kicking a bunch of gas suit clad men off of the path and down to our level with his weird move that he called UFO. Law and Smoker went after him in search of their opponents.

Zoro, Brook, Kinemon, and I were all at the forefront of our push towards the exit of this tower, while the rest were on the back of Brownbeard. In the middle of this, Tashigi popped into the fight to stop Zoro from cutting down a soldier. She instructed us to move on, so we did. The rest of the people who followed her started running towards the exit with her when she informed everyone that the distant alarms were actually the doors to the other towers closing. Purple gas had entered Tower A, and it only encouraged me to run faster. I was through the closing door first, and the others came through afterwards. Brownbeard, with everyone on his back, leaped through the almost closed door, succeeding in making it through even with his huge body.

The marine group wasn't so lucky. Some of them had to throw Tashigi through the doors before it was too late for her, while those who were left in the room turned to stone. Then, the door finally closed. Our group headed off on Brownbeard, who was getting more irritated about how all of us, even Zoro, Brook, Kinemon, and I, were now on his back against his will.

Sanji left a second ago for unknown reasons, but Zoro and I came to the conclusion that it was probably connected to the weird new presence near the entrance of this hall between tower B and A. Our  new problem was that the green dragon we tried to fly on earlier while we were running like hell was attacking us because Brownbeard says the thing is aggressive when sedatives fade away.

"OI OI! That dragon is out of control!" Usopp panicked, holding his head as the dragon flew above Brownbeard, and thus the rest of us as well.

"He does look violent," Zoro calmly stated, simply laying down.

Nami came down from Brownbeard's shoulder and pushed Brook, with the help of Usopp, to deal with the dragon problem. When the creature came down to eat the skeleton, it realized there was nothing for it to eat and flew away. This pissed Brook off for some reason, so he and the samurai exacted revenge against it, with the help of everyone else getting it out of the air.

They caught up to us, and eventually we caught sight of Chopper in his biggest form in an approaching hall, trying to hold all of the kids from going through violent withdrawal symptoms. He started shrinking, and all the kids ran past him. I jumped off Brownbeard, along with everyone else, and ran to the reindeer that couldn't get up.

I scooped him up in my arms and our entire group continued to run where all the kids headed. "Chopper, what just happened? Why were you brawling with the kids?" I asked.