Udon Prison

Sorry yall, but I'm officially mentally ill. At least now I can't gaslight myself ab it LMAOOO

ALSO. if u follow me on tiktok and u see my comments.... no u didn't. There is one in particular that I hope absolutely nobody sees...
---

I groaned and leaned against a huge block of stone. "I'm not doin too good," I mumbled to myself, wiping sweat from my forehead. We've been here for a little while and Luffy was already getting used to the weight of these blocks. I, on the other hand, am a normal person who's still all banged up from my fight.

"Need some help?" a voice questioned; the tone they had making it very obvious they were mocking me.

"No," I grunted, pushing myself off of the stone with a huff of displeasure.

Kid smirked and picked up the stone I was just on, "You sure? You'd just have to gimme a lil somethin in exchange and I could give you some millet tickets."

I deadpanned and decided not to answer. Instead, I pointed behind him, "Ah, wait, isn't that Luffy? I'm pretty sure he just got like 2 more blocks done while you were talking. That is just so crazy."

He spun around to see that Luffy was taking off toward the boats that we store the blocks on. The red head was quick to go running off with my block in hand. These guys are seriously not human. We were bleeding out when we first got here, and it's only been a couple days now. They're pretty much all healed now.

Luffy told me a while ago that he would be using this opportunity as a means of getting stronger, as he acknowledged his lack of strength during his fight with Kaido. Raizo found out where we were sent to a while ago, so the worries of whether the others were alive or not have been erased. He filled us in on everything that we missed, and he will continue to do so. Apparently, Shinobu created a huge sinkhole that kept everyone safe and out of sight before Kaido's blast completely wiped them off of the planet. Now the only thing that we need to worry about is breaking out of this place.

With a sigh, I broke out of my thoughts and decided to get back to work. I walked over to another huge block of stone and picked it up, raising it over my head and trudging my way toward the boats. This is like my... 230th one. I don't even wanna know what Luffy's record is right now. It'll make me feel lame.

I watched as Luffy and Kid jumped up and threw their blocks onto the loaded ship awaiting them. When I reached earshot, I could hear a prisoner yell, "Wait, wait! It's already full! This is it for today!"

"Then bring out another ship!" Luffy shouted

"You slowpokes!" Kid added.

I chuckled a little and threw my block onto the ship as well, watching to see if it sunk any lower than it already was. "Alright, take it away!" I told the men on the boat, giving them a thumbs up.

"We are!" one cried out, cueing the gate open up.

The two captains behind me decided it was time for lunch, so they left me in the dust to go grab their meal tickets. I walked after them, stretching my arms a bit. I think this'll give me... ummm... math... 46 tickets.

Once I got my bowl full of... dango? I made my way back to the cell, where Luffy and Kid already retreated. They were stuffing their faces like no tomorrow when I got there. I took a seat with my back to the bars of the cell and started eating.

"Ah! (y/n) that's way more than yesterday! Looks like you're getting better already!" Luffy chimed, having turned his attention away from his little rivalry with Kid.

I nodded, "Yea, faster than a normal person but definitely not as fast as you guys." As if to emphasize on that, the bandage from around my head went a bit slack, falling in front of my face a bit. I pushed it back up and tightened it a bit.