Filler: A Collection of Events

This is just going to be a bunch of random things that may or may not be cannon in the story. For entertainment purposes
———

~one day post timeskip~

"Mmmmm... No... don't go down the well Timmy- OUCH!" I jolted awake and swung the fishing pole in my hands to the left of me.

"WHOA!" Usopp's voice shrieked. My fishing pole barely missed his nose. "Would you quit that?!"

I brought my fishing pole back in front of me and realized that I fell asleep again. "Sorry, but don't smack me to wake me up next time," I half apologized while blinking my eyes a couple times to fully wake up.

The sniper shook his head, "I wouldn't have to if you weren't sleeping like a log. What's got you so sleepy anyway? It's already been a couple weeks since the last island."

I reeled my fishing line in a bit and stared at the water absentmindedly. "Honestly, it was because of Chimney. She likes to talk about what's going on back in Water 7, and she got a little carried away. She wouldn't stop, and I didn't have the heart to stop her myself," I sighed out.

Usopp rubbed his chin in thought before having a lightbulb moment. "Chimney... Chimney... oh! The little girl back in Water 7. I didn't know you had contact with everyone there," he said. "Any big news over there?"

"Other than her getting a Sunday shift as a conductor? Not much. She likes to tell me about small happenings mostly. The normality of it all is actually pretty soothing when I live with all these crazy people," I answered, motioning to the boat full of maniacs we're on.

He gave me a look. I raised a brow to usher him to voice his thoughts. He moved around his fishing pole a bit, then said, "You say 'crazy people' like you're not one of them. You almost as accident prone as Zoro and Luffy."

I elbowed him in the arm and laughed a bit, "Wowww. Accident prone? Yea, alright. But I'm nowhere near as bad as the two of them."

"You're joking. All of you tempt death every time we get to an island," he responded with another shake of his head. "You're at least more sensible, like Sanji, but you're still pretty bad in comparison to normal people."

"Sanji is sensible unless women are around. He's not much better than the rest of us," I huffed.

Usopp nodded in agreement, "That's true. Anyway, I think I remember you showing me a letter from Iceberg about Paulie. Does he also talk to you from the Den Den Mushi?"

I smiled at the memory of the last conversation I had with the rope man. "Yea, I talk to him. In fact, it's his personal Den Den Mushi. It looks like him, which is a plus since Paulie blushes so much. I can almost get the full experience this way," I told the sniper.

He leaned closer to me and whisper shouted, "Don't say that so loud! What if certain people hear?!"

"Certain people? Do you mean you don't care at all that I'm talking to him? What if I'm trying to make you jealous?" I asked, leaning closer to him.

He backed up a little, getting flustered. "Don't joke around like that!" he whisper shouted as he looked around us quickly. He let out a sigh of relief after his frantic searching, then he looked back at me. "You can't play around so casually, (y/n)."

I laughed and poked his arm, "While I may not have said that to make you jealous, would it have been so bad if I was?"

Usopp stared at me dumbfounded, then he leaned close again, "Wait, are you being serious? Surely, it wouldn't be too weird because of my manly charms, but really? My life may be targeted for this. Though, it might be worth it."