Prepping for the Voyage

*clenches fists* I forgot zoro was straight up chillin in the forest with Hiyori.
Also. THE GYM GAINS ARE GAINING!! Now if only I could grow like 5 inches in height.
---

"Why do you think he's making that face?" I hummed to Zoro as all the fireworks were going off.

He peered up at where our captain was, then took another drink out of his cup. "Looks like Kid showed him something on the newspaper," he observed.

"Thanks for the insight," I sighed with a shake of my head. I'd really like to know what Kid's so mad about. I wonder-

My attention was quickly directed towards an ominous feeling that was creeping up to the right of me. Something felt like it was approaching us. A quick survey of the banquet revealed that the Akazaya were discretely making their way out of the main square. They've noticed something as well. Zoro and I made eye contact when I glanced to my left. We nodded at each other and made our way out of the crowd and through emptier allies. When our ally converged with another, Sanji came into view.

"You felt it, too?" he asked, his head tilting in the direction of the energy.

I nodded and we switched to jumping across rooftops. Once we got to the outskirts of the city, we spotted Luffy and Jinbe a couple rooftops down. All five of us jumped down to sit on the ledge that drops towards the vacant space between the Flower Capital and where Onigashima landed. It looks like Momonosuke and everyone else has already gotten to the strange visitor on the island.

The guy they're fighting looks like a giant tree, and he's got a navy coat. From what I can see, he's got some kind of energy sapping power. Maybe water sapping? I have no idea since I'm not there to experience it. It seems that Yamato was forbidden from fighting, so the group of samurai were not fending off this tree man very well. That was, until Momo's dragon form let out a blast of fire. It was similar to Kaido's.

The blast made the entire area around the fight catch on fire. I could see the outline of the Navy guy getting up from the flames. It looked like he was about to fight again before a sudden burst of Haki stopped him. It practically immobilized him. Where in the world is that coming from? I can't spot them anywhere near here, so how is their Haki so strong?

"Hehehe, he's gone!" Luffy chimed.

"Good job, Momo," Zoro praised.

"They didn't need us," Sanji hummed, letting out a puff of smoke.

Jinbe, who was standing next to us, spoke up, "I felt a tremendous amount of Haki."

"You, too?" I asked. "It was insane. Who could have rushed that powerful guy off like that?"

"Yeah, what was that?" Luffy chimed. He was grinning like he knew something. "Hehe.. An old familiar face appeared in my mind!"

"Really? Who?" I hummed.

He gripped his hat and stood up. "Let's go back to the banquet!" he said.

I stood up after him. "Sure, but who-"

He grabbed my hand and pulled me up to the rooftops again. "Let's go! You have to try the fish catching booth! You weren't there for it!" he chirped.

"I'm not good at those," I sighed, but started jumping across the roofs with him. Sanji had taken to running after us, yelling, for the same reason as always.

~casually skips over pluton info~

I looked over Nami's shoulder and raised a brow, "What's this? A to-do list?"

She shifted the paper towards me so I could read over it better, letting me hang over her shoulder. "Yes, I have to make sure we have everything we bought! We're leaving tomorrow and we can't miss a single thing," she said happily.