Bounties and Boats!

ok I take it back, maybe just a little irritation from (y/n) for her name.
---

The morning came, and we all started talking about Fishman Island since Kokoro said that is where the log pose was pointing. Sanji started celebrating about mermaids, and then sulked after looking at Kokoro, making me cover my mouth to not laugh. The woman went on to explain that before we got to the island, we would need to pass through the Devil's Triangle, or the Florian Triangle, where more than 100 ships go missing a year in the thick fog. There was said to be ghost ships lurking the seas there, which scared Nami and Chopper. Well, until Robin said that the ships could have treasure, which pulled Nami into the idea of going there. Luffy was busy wondering if we could meet skeletons.

"Treasure ships, huh? I wonder if they have swords, too," Zoro thought aloud.

My eyes shined at that and I grinned, "What if we could find old legendary swords and other cool weapons~!" I started day dreaming, completely blocking out the rest of the conversation.

My attention returned to my surroundings when Kiwi, Mozu, Chimney, and her cat showed up, busting through the doors out of breath.

"Big Bro Franky asked us to bring you guys! The dream ship has been completed!" the twins exclaimed.

"They built an incredible ship!" Chimney added.

"What?! It's already done?! That was really quick!" Luffy chirped in excitement, smiling widely.

"Five top-notch shipwrights worked on it day and night!" Kiwi said.

We all voted to go see it, but then we heard the rest of the Franky Family calling for us outside, and by that I mean Zambai was shouting for us while the rest of them followed like a stampede. The twins led us outside and asked for us what all the ruckus was about. Zambai fell to his knees in front of us soon after that.

"To tell you the truth, we came to ask you a huge favor. Did you see the wanted posters?! Straw Hat, the bounty on your head has gotten crazy! And all the others, too, are wanted in addition!" he puffed out, no breath left in his lungs from running full speed over here like they always do. This created a chorus of 'me too?'s from the crew. "Instead of having me explain, just look at these." He threw all of the posters onto the grass in front of us, "All eight of you now have bounties on your heads! Straw Hat Luffy, 300 million Berry bounty. Pirate Hunter Zoro, 120 million Berry bounty. Cat Burglar Nami, 16 million Berry bounty. Silver Goddess (y/n), 84 million Berry. Cotton Candy Lover Chopper, the gang's pet, 50 Berry bounty. Devil's Child Nico Robin, 80 million Berry bounty. Black Foot Sanji, failed to obtain picture, 77 million Berry bounty."

Everyone had their respective reactions to this, but I was staring at mine hard. Yes, I took down some guys, and yes I did take down a CP9 member, but why is mine so high? It just didn't make any sense. Does this have to do with all these navy people recognizing me for whatever reason? Maybe the rank of the guy I took down? Why does it have to be goddess anyway? Does the world not want me to forget about that narcissistic asshole in the clouds? And why are Nami and I wearing swimsuits?! Who the hell took these pictures? My eyes caught on Sanji's, though, and I busted out laughing. "Who is that?!" I wheezed, looking at the poster. Sanji looked like his soul had left his body. Luffy commented on how even Sogeking had a bounty too, but Zambai moved on.

"W-well, we sympathize with you, or well...I'm sure you wanna say all sorts of things, but, well.. please wait. The favor we're talking about has something to do with this! Please look at this! Cyborg Franky, 44 million Berry bounty," he said as he pulled out a wanted poster for the blue haired man.

"Oh no! Bro's got a bounty on his head! Oh no!" the twins shouted while making a weird pose.

"That's right, we somehow were able to get off the hook, but Bro had no luck. If he stays in Water Seven, his life with be in danger. If he gets caught again, we're not strong enough to rescue him! But he will probably stay on this island because he's worried about us. So we got together and discussed it. Straw Hat, please! You can do it by force if you have to. Please take Bro out to sea. He's a pirate's son to start with!" Zambai explained. This was followed by every member of the family pleading to Luffy to let him on board.