At the Heart of Upper Yard

The lobster ended up leaving us on a large, tall platform that was surrounded by the cloud ocean. A really long staircase led right into the clouds, probably to swim out of here. 

"That damn Super Express Lobster just deserted us here.." Zoro muttered.

"Where are we?" the reindeer questioned, standing on the railing of the boat.

"What's for certain is that it's the interior of Upper Yard.." Nami answered him.

"It's almost as if it's a Sacrificial Altar," Robin commented. Chopper asked what a sacrifice was, and the orange head just said that it was when a person is offered to God. He said he thought it was about being boiled alive, and Robin went on to say, "Actually, it is kind of like that... Whatever the method, your life is given to God."  Chopper freaked out and then fell down the long flight of stairs. The archeologist grabbed the reindeer right before he fell into the clouds, and Zoro jumped down the entire flight to take out the giant sky fish that was going to eat the small devil fruit user. The swordsman fell into the water and we all watched from the boat, waiting for him to resurface.

"Oi oi.. where is he? Nami, jump in there and check," I told her patting her back so she had to take a step forward from the impact. She turned to me, glaring into my soul, "What is wrong with you?! Want me to die or something?!" I shrugged and kept waiting for Zoro to come back up. He ended up coming back up, but was in the middle of holding the mouth of a sky shark open so he wouldn't be bitten up. Then he was dragged right back into the water. "OH SHIT! NAMI, FOR REAL, JUMP IN THERE AND GRAB HIM!" I shouted, hugging chopper to me as he hugged back while we stared out at the cloud ocean in horror. "ZORO WAS EATEN!" the reindeer shrieked, holding me tighter. "If he was eaten, the clouds would turn red," Robin said, completely calm. "How can you say something so scary so calmly, Robin?!" the navigator screamed.

All of a sudden, Zoro popped out of the clouds, punching the sky shark into the air. "I'm sick of you!" he shouted, making me sweatdrop. That's all he has to say after almost dying to that thing? He started walking up the steps, talking about how there's no use in swimming to land. 

"You punched that shark! I thought you were a swordsman?! What happened to your so called 'swordsman pride'?" Nami pestered him.

"Will you quit nagging about everything?!" he yelled at her, taking his shirt off and wringing it out. "For real. You coulda went in there yourself but you didn't," I shook my head at her. "WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO IN THERE?!" she shrieked, her hands clenched into fists at her sides. I shrugged and looked back down to Zoro, hanging over the railing. "Speaking of you being a swordsman, Zoro, can I check out your swords later? I want to have a closer look," I hummed. He grunted, "Maybe when I'm napping. Sharpen them for me while you're at it."

"Alright you two, enough flirting, a bunch of sharks just showed up! How are we gonna get out of here?!" Nami interjected. We both rolled our eyes and Zoro pointed out that the ship couldn't go anywhere with the hull being as busted as it is. The navigator threw a dry shirt at him. He instructed Chopper to fix the ship, leading Nami to ask why. "We should make this our base of operations. I'm sure Luffy and the others are headed here in search of us. It's like they say, 'If you get lost, stay where you are,'" he explained. "Especially you," Nami stated. I nodded. The guy gets lost in ways I don't even know how.

"Say, Zoro. You said you're going to go into the forest, but what for?" the doctor asked. 

"God's on this island, right? I'm gonna go meet him!" the green haired man replied, his hands on his hips as he looked into the forest. Speaking of the forest, these trees are damn huge! They must be thousands of years old or something. "I'm telling you, that's a bad idea! What if you run into those freaks?!" Nami shouted. "Dunno, depends on how they act," he replied with a smug grin.