Arrival on Dressrosa

We're just gonna pretend the whole Peto-Peto fruit filler doesn't exist. I love dugongs but jesus. That filler was.....
---

Everyone woke up to a very eventful newspaper drop this morning. Not only did it say that Doflamingo resigned from the Shichibukai and his throne, but it exposed the fact that our crew was in an alliance with Law. Another surprise was that we weren't the only ones making teams according to the newspaper. Other worst generation pirate crews made their own team as well: Kid, Hawkins, and Apoo.

Law's first move was to call Doflamingo after getting this information, considering this was what Law instructed the eccentrically dressed man to do. The den den mushi was ringing for a long time before the guy picked it up. Everyone started freaking out.

"SHH! SHHH! SHHHH! He'll hear you!" Usopp hissed.

In response to this, Luffy ran to the snail and grabbed the speaker, "Hello?! I'm Monkey D. Luffy! I'm gonna become the king of pirates!" Usopp smacked him over the head, but our captain kept talking while the sniper tried to stop him with a headlock, "OI! Mingo! Are you stupid, old Caesar's boss?! He gave Brownbeard and the children hell! We will give back Caesar as we promised but if you do that again, I'll beat the hell out of you!"

Doflamingo's voice came through the snail again, "Straw Hat Luffy. You went away for two years after your brother died. Where were you and what were you doing?" he asked calmly.

"I shouldn't tell anyone about it!" Luffy shot back. 

The creepy man replied with a laugh and said, "I wanted to see you. I have something that you'll want very badly now."

"Something... that I'll want... very badly..." he mumbled. I raised a brow when his eyes met mine, and then he looked back at the snail, thinking a bit more. "O-oi... how delicious is the meat you're talking about?!" (Lord forgive me for my mind is unholy)

Law jumped up and pushed Luffy's face away from the speaker, "Straw Hat-ya, don't be drawn into his pace!" Luffy was already off in food land, even when Usopp was shaking him back and forth to snap out of it. Law just took the den den mushi and started talking to Doflamingo instead. "Joker! Cut the crap! We'll hand over Caesar as we promised."

"Well that's for your own good," Doflamingo stated, "If you try to run off with him, you know what will happen to you guys. Now, can I hear my precious business partner's voice?"

Law held out the speaker of the den den mushi so Caesar could scoot over to it, "Joker! I'm so sorry! You resigned from the Shichibukai for me!"

"Did you hear him?" Law asked, taking the speaker away.

"Yea, he sounded fine."

"Eight hours from now, at the beach on the southeast side of Green Bit, the solitary island north of Dressrosa. We will leave Caesar there at three in the afternoon. Go ahead and pick him up and this will all be finished" Law said, and then he ended the call after some shouting from Luffy.

"Hey, wait, we didn't tell him how many men he can bring. What are we gonna do if he brings his entire crew?" Sanji voiced his concern.

"Well, it doesn't matter. The handover of Caesar is part of our plan," Law explained after Usopp and Chopper freaked out a bit. "It's just to lure them."

"You mean destroying a SMILE manufacturing company while it's unguarded is our main purpose?" Usopp questioned.

"Yes, but we don't know where it is," the surgeon replied.

"Torao, have you ever been to that island? Dress-roba?" our captain asked, getting the name completely wrong.

"It's 'rosa'! No, I haven't. It's that bastard's kingdom," Law growled.