Exploring the Elephant's Back

At this rate, I think it would have been better if we all climbed up on our own. This dragon took forever to get halfway, and now since we slid down, it has to start from the bottom up again. The climbing began. The fog was preventing us from seeing very far up, but I'm pretty sure that there's no way we're close to the top of the elephant.

"I still can't see the top yet. I wonder how Sanji and the others climbed this," Luffy thought aloud. "Kinemon, Kanjuro, come to think of it, why do you guys wanna go to Zou?"

"Oh yea. We owe you people a lot so we must tell you everything eventually. But first, we need to feel safe," Kinemon answered. I don't know how the side of an elephant with no one else around isn't safe enough from other ears, but who am I to judge.

Kanjuro nodded, "Mhm. Zou was always our destination since leaving the land of Wano. We want to see if Momonosuke is okay, and if our other friend who was separated from us at sea- Raizo, a ninja, has arrived here safely."

I whipped my head back to look at the man, and so did everyone else but Robin. "A ninja?!" we all shouted.

"A ninja... I wanna meet him!" Luffy said with shining eyes.

"I wanna see a shuriken," Zoro added.

"Will he sit under a waterfall?" Usopp asked.

"Can he make copies of himself?" I questioned.

"Can he really use supernatural ninja powers?" Law queried.

"Can he disappear in an instant like they say?" Franky followed up.

"What are you guys..." Robin trailed off in confusion. I don't know what's confusing to her. Who doesn't want to see a ninja?

"Yes, indeed!" Kinemon confirmed.

Luffy grinned, "Tell us! What kind of powers does he use?!"

Kanjuro replied first, "Um, for example, being able to see far away." He made a hand sign and encircled Kinemon's eyes, "Ninpo- Telescopic Technique!"

"COOL!" everyone gushed.

Kinemon shook off his friend's hands and looked back at him, "Hey! Stop talking gibberish!"

"Oh, so it wasn't true," Luffy sighed.

"Bummer," I muttered in disappointment. Robin patted my shoulder to cheer me up, even though she still did not understand our enthusiasm.

A weird sound made me look back up, and just as I did, Robin piped up, "Luffy! Look up! Something's falling onto us!"

"EH?! WHAT IS THAT?!" our captain shouted. Everyone dodged the thing that was threatening to hit us, but since Kanjuro was doing some fake ninja thing again, Kinemon and him got hit. "Oh no! Those two fell!"

"Damn! What was that thing that fell on us out of the blue?!" Usopp yelled.

"I don't know. I think it was a bloody person with knives stuck all over his body," Robin described. "Or it was a monkey."

"You're scaring me! What made you think that?!" Usopp shrieked.

"Maybe it really was a bloody person. Law said that the tribe here hates humans," I told him.

"Don't say that!" he panicked.

Luffy cupped a hand beside his mouth and called down to the two that fell, "OI! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" The questioned echoed.

Kinemon answered after we called their names a bit more, and he told us to just keep going up. We wanted to tell Ryunosuke- which is what Usopp named the dragon- that we needed to head back down to get them anyway, but no one had the heart to tell it. The poor thing was exhausted as is. So, we ended up just continuing upward.