Finally Outta There

Kicking down another navy soldier and standing on his back, I looked around. Yep. Still a lot more to go. I could hear some of the marines talking about him being a captain or whatever, but I didn't really care.

"LUFFY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! GET UUPPPP!" it was Usopp who was yelling. I fought my way up the staircase and saw that Zoro was holding the soldiers back from getting the sniper. "I CAME HER TO GET ROBIN! I DIDN'T COME HERE TO SEE YOU! OI, YOU, CP9 CAT! I'LL BE YOUR OPPONENT!" He went on about how he has 8000 men under his command. I could tell he was just trying to provoke Lucci, especially when he called him a kitten. Luffy started responding, telling Usopp to stop, telling Lucci to stop as well. "THEN GET UP! WE CAN STILL SEE THE SKY EVEN THOUGH IT'S BLACKENED! WE CAN STILL SEE THE SEA! THIS PLACE ISN'T HELL! STOP LOOKING LIKE YOU'RE GOING TO DIE, BASTARD! STOP MAKING ME WORRY DAMNIT!" There was a moment where I couldn't hear anything from the column where the main fight was, but judging from Usopp's face, Luffy seemed to be alright. "Luffy.. Beat him! Then we can all go back together!!"

"NO MATTER WHAT!" I heard Luffy call back. I smashed some guys into the floor and threw myself to the ledge. Luffy had steam coming from his body, and his skin was pink. I didn't get to see much more because I was yanked by my foot, getting dragged across the floor. I dug my fingers into the bricks below me and lifted myself up, kicking the man off of me.

I looked to the side and I watched as a guy with a cloth over his mouth and a round hat attacked Zoro. Or rather Zoro attacked him. And then I watched a sin be committed. The entire sword rusted when the guy grabbed it. The sword. Is gone. It is rust on the floor now. I sprinted over to the fight. "I am a rust-human who ate the Sabi Sabi no Mi. You cannot defea- AGH!" I kicked him in the side while he was explaining his power to Zoro. His body flew into the nearest boat.

"YOU JUST DESTROYED THE YUBASHIRI FROM THE 50 SKILLFUL GRADE SWORDS! DIE!" I seethed, my nature as a blacksmith surfacing. I flicked my eyes over to Zoro, seeing him blink at me in surprise with his swords sheathed. "What?"

"Nothing," he responded shorty.

"R-reporting to all ships! Rob Lucci of CP9.. Just now..! Was defeated by Straw Hat Luffy!" the speakers announced, making a grin form on my lips.

"LET'S GO BACK TOGETHER! ROBIN!" Luffy's voice rang throughout the vicinity, and I have never been happier to hear it. 

While we were cheering for the victory, other voices came out of the speakers. Oddly familiar ones. I blinked, hearing a weird conversation going on, until they finally revealed that it was actually the Franky Family and the shipwrights. They were holding on by ropes off the ledge of the middle islands so it looked like they fell. Franky started crying from joy and relief, and we all had a wave of hope fill us again. Luffy's victory and the others still being alive made this situation look like we could actually get out of here. Everyone started fighting right after that.

I may have spoken too soon. Turns out, Luffy couldn't get up, and then the ship caught on fire when they attacked it with cannons. How the hell are we leaving now? And what about Kokoro and- Oh. Sanji ran out of the flames with everyone who was on board, finally showing up after who knows how long. The problems didn't stop there, though. Cannon balls started raining down on everyone, and we ended up stranded on one tower. Their next move was to aim only at Luffy's tower to eliminate him. Everyone started shouting cheers for him while we beat marines off of the platform we were boxed into. Usopp started talking about a voice. No one knew what he was talking about until a moment later, even I was hearing something telling me to look below. 

"Jump in the ocean!!" Usopp yelled, tears falling from his face. "Robin! Do you think you can get Luffy into the ocean?!"

"Are you trying to get yourself killed?!" Zoro grunted, throwing someone back with his swords.