Marines Are on the Move!

After reading the latest chapter of the manga, all I will say is.... yes. Yes.
---

"Sorry to keep you waiting!" Kinemon said as the sack of food he brought back for the day went slack on the table. It was an assortment of meat, bread, and fruit. I had the urge to offer the loafs of bread to Law, but I stopped myself. I'm not that annoying... yet.

Luffy, who'd been sleeping for a while now, a few days actually, took a big whiff of the food from his bed, "Food?" He got up and sat at the table with his eyes still closed, inhaling some food.

"I thought you were sleeping!" Usopp yelled.

"The Navy might come at any time. Let's hurry and eat," Zoro told us. I sat beside Luffy and started eating one of the apples. Everyone made their way to their seats as well and began eating before Luffy could take it all.

Kinemon started talking about his trip to the rebuilding city of Dressrosa, continuing with: "Boy oh boy... And all they kept talking about was how Rebecca-dono's father is a prince of some country. Right?" he confided in his friend, Kanjuro.

"Right," the brightly dressed man confirmed.

"What's that?! That's a strange story!" Luffy exclaimed. He fell asleep for 2 seconds and then woke back up, "And I'm sad because Sabo's gone!" He stuffed more food into his mouth and sniffed up some snot that was coming out due to his watery eyes. "We gotta catch up with Sanji's group, too, in a hurry!" One of his eyes closed and a snot bubble formed from him falling half to sleep again.

"Be mad or cry or rush or sleep or eat! Do one at a time! You're so restless!" Zoro scolded, irritated by Luffy's randomness.

I laughed, making his glare turn to me. "Are you taking over for Nami now?" I joked.

Luffy slammed his fist on the table, interrupting Zoro's comeback, and pointing at Kyros. "Rebecca's father is that soldier man..." the bandaged teen fell asleep in the middle of his yelling.

"You're not fully recovered! Don't get greedy and get more sleep!" Usopp joined in on the scolding of Luffy.

He woke up again and started stuffing his face, yelling even though his mouth was full, "Who made up such a lie!" He seemed to still be stuck on the Kyros thing, and was completely ignoring Usopp and Zoro.

"I don't understand why they would be so concerned with who her father is anyway. I can accept at least a little curiosity, but for the entire town to be talking up a rumor?" I grumbled, taking a bite of the bread in my hand.

"Well, she is the princess," Usopp reasoned with a shrug.

"I'm the one who started the rumor," Kyros said out of the blue, finally turning away from the window he'd been staring out this whole time. "The only people who know about Rebecca's birth are... people in the royal family and some people in the Donquixote Family who did the research. The only thing that the whole nation knows is about her mother. I started the rumor before they found out that I'm her father."

"Why?" Robin asked.

Kyros sighed, "I have a criminal record. I'm ill-born as well. I wasn't supposed to marry a member of the royal family in the first place. So... this is how it should be."

"No it shouldn't! Does Rebecca know that?!" Luffy shouted.

"She must have gotten the letter. I wrote everything about my life truthfully. I made her suffer for a long time. I want her to cut her connection to a person like me and live happily in the light hereafter. So that's the only way I can make it up to her as a father. I'm thinking about leaving this country when you guys do. She's still a child. I don't want her to ruin her chance to be happy by being caught up in the moment. I convinced King Riku, too!"