Zou's Tragedy and Sanji's Absence

How do u guys feel about Naruto? Now, I'm not a Naruto hater, but I'm not a Naruto lover either. It was good while I was watching it, and then I just stopped sometime ago. Why? I dunno. It's not bc its too long, I mean I'm literally rewatching One Piece to write this book. Maybe it just isn't my cup of joe. Might have to watch Bleach for Grimmjow tho LOL
---

A bunch of Mink guards were thrown from the railing of the pineapple house, and Wanda started running over to the lion Mink who threw them. "Shishilian-dono! What's the matter?!" she questioned, like he didn't just violently chuck soldiers to the ground.

"Oh, Wanda! They-gara kept saying sweet things so... I pushed them off the edge!" he gave a thumbs up and then clenched his fists, "Love! Romance! Babies! Sugar! Honey! Don't ever talk about sweet stuff in my presence! Or I'll bite out your windpipe! Now, climb up here without help!" he commanded the people he threw off. Babies aren't sweet, but whatever.

The Minks started getting up, complimenting him under their breath for his hidden caring nature. In return, the lion Mink threw a whole Pineapple house at them, which I'm hoping was empty. They apologized immediately for saying sweet things, and he accepted it.

"Shishilian-dono," Wanda grabbed his attention by calling his name, and motioned to us "They-teia are the Straw Hats."

The lion man ran to us and jumped into the air, landing on his hands and knees in a groveling position, "Thank you for saving my country! I'll be indebted to you forever!" (Groveling reminds me of Oga's dad lol)

The silence was loud as we all looked at him awkwardly, not knowing what to do with this energetic and weird man. Wanda cut through said silence by explaining, "Shishilian-dono puts all his power into everything."

"What an annoying lion," Luffy commented. Nami punched his healed face for insulting the guy. Our group of three had moved to the front so she had full access to beating him up again.

"Who is your-gara captain?!" he asked loudly. Luffy said it was him, and the lion man jumped him immediately, "OH! So you-gara are Nami and the others' captain! Great! I couldn't wait to meet you! Garchu! I thank you, really, from the bottom of my heart!" Shishilian started aggressively rubbing his cheek against the side of Luffy's face, making smoke come off from the friction. He then threw Luffy to the ground and gestured dramatically toward the open door to the duke's room. "The duke is expecting you! You can go in! Hurry up!" he ordered.

I helped Luffy up as he rubbed his face, the teen muttering, "What's up with him?"

"I don't know, but he's pretty funny," I told him.

Wanda led us into the room where a massive bandaged dog Mink was sitting. He was connected to some doctor stuff that I don't know the name of. Chopper and the goat Mink were here too. Wanda ran up to the huge bandaged Mink and hugged him.

"Wanda, I'm sorry to make you worry," Dogstorm apologized affectionately, putting his cup of tea down. His attention turned to us, "So you-gara people are the Straw Hats? You saved us in every way. Thank you very much."

"I heard my crew saved your people but I haven't gotten to hear the whole story yet," Luffy said.

"Well, you-gara and the rest saved us too, Straw Hat Luffy," Dogstorm stated, which confused me.

Luffy seemed a bit confused as well bit he shrugged it off, "Anyway, I bet you're strong! I mean, really strong!"

Wanda turned to him and frowned, "What?! That's rude! Duke-sama is the mightiest warrior in the country!"

The duke laughed dryly to himself and responded, "Hey, stop. That's not what you call a loser."

"You're not a loser!" she retorted. "The enemies were surely troublesome but we had the upper hand!" Dog storm wasn't looking at her anymore, and was instead looking at Brook, his mouth salivating. Wanda smiled when she noticed and said, "Oh I know how you feel! He-teia saved us too!"