Conis the Angel!

"Heso?" we all questioned at the same time. The heck is heso?

"Did she just say heso, like belly button?" Usopp asked. I shrugged and said, "Sure did sound like it."

"What does heso mean?" Chopper chirped. "Heso is heso," Zoro replied. Very clever. Note my sarcasm.

She ignored everything we said and smiled while calling at the little fox that the swordsman so rudely picked up earlier. "Did you all come from the Blue Sea?" she queried with a soft voice. "Yea, we flew up here from below. Do you live here?" the captain asked right back. She said yes, calling this place Skypiea's Angel Beach, then offered to help Luffy with the weird melon fruit he was holding. She explained that the only way to get into it was by cutting into the bottom of the fruit. She then grabbed a straw from.. uh.. I have no idea where, and stuck it in the fruit. "Yu~~~~~~m!" Luffy sang, making a funny face. I had a little giggle fit until Usopp tried it, doing the exact same face, turning my giggles into a full laugh. 

"My name is Conis, this is Suu, a cloud fox!" she informed, smiling kindly at us. She offered to answer any questions we had, and Nami took her up on that offer. Her father started riding in from the cloud ocean on a kind of transportation I've never even seen before. "Conis-san! Heso!" he called out to her. "Yes, heso, father!" she called back. "What the heck are you guys saying.." Luffy mumbled out, his face showing clear confusion. I was in the same boat though.

"What's that he's riding on?" I asked, very interested in the contraption. The blonde, who I just now realized had both wings AND little antenna, along with her dad, referred to it as a 'waver' and both Luffy and Nami's attention seemed to be caught just like mine. "I'm sorry! I'm coming to a stop!" her father yelled out, crashing right into a tree after zooming by us. "Is everyone.. alright?" he queried, picking himself up from the ground. "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CRASHED!" Zoro roared. After a bit of talking, he introduced himself of Pagaya, and I think he has a problem with apologizing too much. After some questioning about the waver, Luffy ended up trying to ride it. He was screaming and shaking the boat around as it kept speeding up, until he flipped off and started sinking.

"Speaking of which, I wonder how this sea treats those with powers," Sani hummed, his arms crossed. "Oh yea, he may just float," Zoro added, "He sank." "So he doesn't float." I ran to the water with Chopper, screaming,  "YOU IDIOTS! HE'S SINKING! SINKING!" We both jumped in, then looked at each other, flailing around as we started sinking too. "AHHH! (Y/N)-SWAN!" I heard, seeing Sanji swimming as fast as he could to me, grabbing onto my hand, bringing me into his arms bridal style, and then swimming back up to the surface. Usopp was dragging Chopper in on another part of the beach, and Zoro was grabbing Luffy. "I didn't know you had a devil fruit power, (y/n)-swan," he said, watching me jump from his arms and onto the fluffy ground. "Oh, well I do," I replied shortly, smiling at him. He was about to start being strange again when Zoro came out of the cloud water with Luffy. "Maybe you shouldn't have dived in if you knew that! Crazy woman!" the swordsman grunted, earning a kick back into the ocean from Sanji as they started another married couple fight. Pagaya apologized again, saying that even he didn't know how to ride correctly after 10 years, and then we all spotted Nami having the time of her life out there.

"Oi! We're going to the old guys house so get back here, you stupid head!" Luffy shouted, his hands up in the hair. Sanji kicked him, but Luffy just repeated himself, "You stupid head!"

Nami said she would be out for a while more, and we all listened, heading back with Conis and her father. We started going up a huge flight of cloud stairs, but I took the better route bounced on the sides with Chopper and the other two fun ones of the group. What? I can't bounce on the ground when I get back to the Blue Sea, might as well take every chance that I get! Pagaya was giving a whole lesson on what kinds of clouds were what and how they cut them, but I was too busy having fun with Chopper. Eventually we got to a point where we couldn't bounce, so I picked up the small reindeer and jumped back to the stairs, holding him in my arms like a stuffed animal. He's just so soft. When we finally got to the house, Pagaya and Sanji stated making a ruckus in the kitchen while I stayed on the couch next to Robin. That's when Conis was asked about dials.

She explained all different kinds of dials, and named some that we didn't have in the room, so I took out my little notebook in the pocket of my pants, which I dried off, and started jotting down all the stuff I learned about today. Sky levels, islands, seas of clouds, entrance fees, dials, wavers, everything and what I thought about it all. That's right! I am logging the events, just like I will for every adventure I will ever go on! I looked up when Sanji came out with food to eat, practically setting up an entire banquet. Let me just say, the blond's cooking is like no one else's I have ever had. "Sanji, you're definitely the best cook I've ever had the privilege to meet!" I said out of the blue, eating some of the sky lobster he made. "Thank you (y/n)-chwan! Nothing beats a compliment of a beautiful lady~!" he cooed, then walked out to the balcony to puff out some smoke, "Ah but wait, where is Nami-chan? I don't see her anymore."

We reasoned that she probably went a little far, but the concerned faces on Conis and Pagaya made me sweat a little. "Hey, what's up with you two? She's safe right?" I questioned, worried. Conis turned to me, eyebrows furrowed, "There's a place in Skypiea that we are never to set foot on, no matter the circumstances. That place is not far from this island, so it's easy to get there by waver." 

"Eh? Never to be set foot at? Why's that?" Usopp asked. Her hands held each other in nervousness while she stated, "It's holy ground. We call that place Upper Yard, where God lives." I almost choked to death on my food at that. "I'm sorry, did you just say GOD?! As in a REAL God? I know this place is in the clouds but..." I trailed off while I questioned my own existence. My dad never told me about a fucking GOD! I think that'd be a good thing to mention!

"Yes. Since Skypiea is in God's land, it's ruled by the almighty God Enel," Conis said, not looking happy at all. I've never heard of this god, but he clearly doesn't seem like the good kind, with how the blonde angel is acting while talking about him. She went on, "God Enel knows everything that we do. He's also watching us all the time."

"All the time?" "Even right now?" "Ehhh?! He's watching us right now?!" the regular comedic trio all inquired, standing up. Conis only nodded. "Hmph. God huh?" Zoro grunted, drinking some water while highly unamused. "You don't believe in God, Zoro?" Chopper asked, looking to the un-phased muscle man. "I don't know. Whether or not God exists, it doesn't matter to me. I could care less from the very beginning. Though, I don't deny those who want to believe," the three earring-ed man said in response. I was pretty much the same with Zoro's idea about God. I have to see this Enel to really confirm he's a god. Sanj asked Conis if she'd seen Enel, to which she denied, reinforcing the fact that no one steps on Upper Yard. Luffy was super excited about this forbidden land, though, and wouldn't stop doing his little 'adventure I shouldn't go on' giggling. All of his laughs are definitely interesting, to say the least. 

When the curly browed chef mentioned leaving to go get the navigator, the two Skypieans started acting.. strange. They kept delaying the take off to go get them, and kept making weird excuses, and now suddenly the winds are too weird so we have to have a dial powered vehicle. This turned into Pagaya trying to fix the old waver that Luffy found before I met them, then everyone started playing on the beach again. I watched Chopper put together a cute little snowman thing, and then saw Usopp's realistic cloud statues of us all. "Wow, these are super accurate," I complimented him. I looked at everyone's faces and then suppressed a laugh at Sanji's expression in the figures. I then stood next to Zoro's one, making the same scowling grumpy face, "Hey, Chopper, where's the bathroom? I walked to the Blue Sea last time I looked for one," I mimicked with the deepest voice I could muster. Chopper and Usopp started laughing and rolling around on the ground before they suddenly shut up as I felt a dark aura behind me, then a hard hit to the head. I crouched down and held my head, glaring up at the supposed to be sleeping green haired man. That's when a certain smoking blond came bounding over, calling him every name in the book and physically fighting him. Well, until Sanji saw the face that Usopp gave him in his cloud statue. What followed that was the absolute destruction of the sniper's art. 

We all stopped what we were doing, though, when some weird guys in uniforms came marching down the steps. When they got to the beach, they started.. commando crawling? Conis and Pagaya traded some 'heso's with the guys in cloud pants. What seemed to be the leader of the group just started calling us illegal entrants, saying he would bring us heavenly judgement.

---

Ok but hear me out guys. Just hear me out. Do you know how much lemons I have read? Of course you don't, but just know that it is TOO MANY. TOO MANY I TELL YOU! I literally do not think I would ever be able to look any fictional character in the eye if I met them. Not without confessing that I have literally read oneshots of how big their pe- anyway. Thanks for coming to my TED talk, have a good day.