Why Me?!

Luffy kicked Enel right in the stomach, making the man crumble to the floor. I grinned widely. That blond has probably never had anyone actually hit him before since he's made of lightning. I could hear the little girl on the ground gasping in amazement. Enel finally got up, jumping away from his one natural opposite.

"What the hell.. are you?" Long lobes huffed.

Luffy just stayed in his place and said plainly, "I'm Luffy. I'm a pirate and a rubber person."

"Rubber?" he hummed at the reply. The blond then looked to me, "Woman, what is rubber?" I didn't really need to answer him, considering Luffy was already charging at him. The captain's luck had ended, however, because Enel had gotten over his initial shock.

"I get it.. Rubber doesn't exist in the White-White Sea so no one has been able to fight back," Nami muttered beside me.

Luffy almost hit us with one of his attacks but I ducked down along with Nami. Should I do something? At this rate, I can only get in the way.. I'm definitely not rubber, and I'm currently unable to use my hands. Enel started his counter attack and eventually had Luffy pinned against the gold plated walls of the ark with his golden staff.

"Don't push your luck. Lightning can do much more than just electric shocks. Once I know it won't work, I'll fight accordingly," Enel told him, a smirk on his cocky face.

Luffy went to grab the staff and kick him, yelling, "Physical attacks won't work on me, either!" but the man teleported away before the attack could land. I'm pretty sure he meant blunt force wouldn't work. "Damnit. So this guy has the ability that allows him to read my moves, too!"

The tall man started mumbling about Luffy's powers, then shouted, "Grom.. Pudding!" Electricity traveled through his staff and it slowly started shifting into a trident. Wrong god. "I don't have time to play with the likes of you! Consider it lightning that has taken shape!" When Luffy jumped to avoid the attack, Enel started laughing, "As I thought! Slashing attacks are your Achilles heel."

"Yea." 

"DON'T TELL HIM THAT!" Nami scolded him. I facepalmed as Luffy completely ignored her and tried to attack the lightning man. The attack was dodged since Enel started traveling through the gold wall behind him and attacked the man in midair, trying to pierce him with his golden trident.

I don't think it actually hit him since Luffy was holding onto the staff of the weapon, then he started to shriek about how hot it was, causing a laugh to erupt from Enel. That amusement was shortlived, though, because the blond got gomu gomu no speared into the wooden panels of the ark. I cheered until Enel sprouted from the broken floor, catching Luffy's oncoming fists and smashing the ebony haired male to the floor. Long lobes climbed out of the flooring with an irritated look and walked away while spinning around his now blunt staff.

"Sight seeing on a sky island.. what a bad time to come, Blue Sea people," he bantered, amused. "I'm God, so I'll do everything as I please. I will create a world according to my desires. I won't let some clueless Blue Sea brat that suddenly showed up get in my way!" He started walking up the steps to his throne-like chair. "Now, how about we watch the fall of this nation together?" Nami stared at him in disbelief as he placed his hands on two golden rods on either side of him, "Max 200 Million Volt Vaari!" The whole ark started shaking as lightning traveled through all of the metals. "Behold! The ark that will take me to the land without end, the Endless Vearth...Maxim!"

Nami crumbled to the ground and I could see Luffy finally get out of his hole in the floor. The orange head started rambling while I smashed any falling rocks that would hit her. "What're we going to do Luffy?!" she shrieked. Looked towards him, also not knowing how we would get out of this situation considering the guy uses mantra, is as fast as lightning, uses lightning, and has gold everywhere for his every needed use.