This Isn't Even my Final Form!

Guys??? I just realized while i was scrolling to this chapter to edit it. This is like... a lot of chapters.
---

"What was that Haki?! Punches can hurt Kaido?!" Kidd questioned.

"Ryou... The Haki that he wears destroys his opponents from the inside..." Zoro explained, crossing his arms.

I swiped under my nose with a smug grin, "Yea, and I can use it, too."

"From the inside, huh? I like that," Kidd said. He really didn't have to add that last part.

Killer laughed and leaned forward in anticipation, "There is a chance of winning!"

"Wasn't there always a chance?" I asked.

Zoro nodded, "Winning was always the goal."

Law sighed and grunted, "More importantly, there's something I have to say to Straw Hat-ya." I raised a brow at that, but I didn't bother to question it. I'll find out later.

While our little conversation was happening, Kaido made his way to his feet. He stared Luffy down as he threw his kanabo over his shoulder before yelling, "Straw Hat! Are you suggesting you're capable of fighting a deadly battle against me? You're still a fledgling punk! You think you're that great... Straw Hat?!" He let out a laugh.

Luffy didn't answer him verbally, instead, he coated his arm with Haki. His and Kaido's Conqueror's Haki's clashed while they stared each other down for a minute, creating great forces of wind. Then, Kaido attacked. Luffy barely dodged it, but it was in vain since Big Mom quickly carried out the next attack, using Prometheus to shoot fire at him. Guess it's my turn to step in. Zoro held an arm in front of me, stopping me mid-step, and went dashing towards Luffy in my steed. The swordsman used Kinemon's technique to cut the fire in half and save our captain. 

My eyes widened when I spotted Kaido rearing up his weapon behind Luffy. I jumped forward with my hand held out towards my captain. "LOOK OUT LU-... oh," I stopped in the middle of my shouting when Law used his Devil Fruit to teleport Luffy back to our group, keeping him from getting hit with Kaido's metal club. "You could have told me you were gonna do that, now I look stupid," I sighed, looking at Law as I moved back into my neutral stance. He gave me an expression that said 'not now' and turned back to Luffy.

"Torao! You saved me! Thanks!" Luffy said.

Law responded by grabbing hold of his collar. "Listen! We formed an alliance! Allies must stand as equals!" the captain stated.

Luffy reeled back in confusion, "What are you talking about?!"

The taller man continued, "So there's something I wanna say to you! I... was gonna move them downstairs anyway! But you... it was like I followed your order!"

I facepalmed. He's talking about when he moved Kinemon and the rest downstairs, isn't he. "Why do you care about such a thing?!" Luffy shouted back at him.

Kid laughed obnoxiously and butted in, "Congrats, Straw Hat. You got yourself another subordinate." Luffy only got more confused. He fixed his gaze onto Law. "Trafalgar... I thought you'd finally become Straw Hat's subordinate. Well, I don't care if a loser subordinates another loser."

"Eh?! Shut up, Loser!" Luffy retaliated.

"Who did you call 'loser'?!" Kid shouted.

"You're the only loser here!" Law yelled.

Zoro walked back to our group and grumbled, "They're such good friends."

I shook my head, "They're really almost the same person when it comes to things like this." Killer laughed and just continued to watch the captains argue.