...Where Are We Now?

"AAAAAAHHHH!"

I shuffled and tried to squint my eyes to see. Zoro convinced me to sleep after I finished writing all about what happened in my log book, and I just decided I probably should listen to him since NO ONE ELSE SLEEPS OR SOMETHING! Too bad Nami woke me up.

"What's up/What's the matter?"

"What's wrong, Nami-chwa- AAAAAHHH (Y/N)-SWAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING LAYING NEXT TO THE MUSCLE HEAD?!" Sanji yelled, mostly at a sleeping Zoro who didn't even move at the noise. I was a couple feet away from him, nothing sus.

"Shut it! We've got bigger problems!" Nami interrupted, "We started riding an air current at some point and now we're drifting!" She continued to explain to everyone why that was bad when no one really cared. Of course, I didn't care much either. Where we end up is where we end up. Not much we can do. Luffy seemed to be in the same mind space as me because he just said it was no problem, receiving a pointed look from his navigator.

"But.." Sanji suddenly cut in, looking up at the octopus air balloon. Nami asked what was up and he continued. "Well.. I guess it was my imagination.."

"THERE'S A PROBLEM! OI!" I practically jumped out of my skin when Zoro shouted beside me out of nowhere. My head snapped over to him after my initial surprise and I saw that he was completely sitting up now. He kind of just stared forward blankly for a while before saying, "Oh, it was just a dream." and laying back down. My eyebrow twitched and I was about to lunge at him, only getting held down by Robin's devil fruit arms. Everyone else was just as irritated as me because they were screaming at him. Too bad he was already out like a light. Luffy was just laughing.

~~~

A hand grabbed onto my wrist after the sun went down a bit, and I looked to see who it was and sure enough, it was Luffy. "Huh?"

"Come with me, I have a great idea!" he chimed with a wide grin.

Sweat gathered at my brow and I sucked in a breath, "Uh.. I don't think I really want to find out what that ide-" He already grabbed my arm and pulled us up to the top of the octopus. I was literally clinging onto it for dear life. WHAT IF I FELL OFF?! "L-L-L-Luffy!"

His grip on my arm stayed as he stood up and jumped, pulling me with him, and then when we fell back down onto the octopus, we bounced. I blinked in surprise as I bounced up again, making eye contact with Luffy who was laughing joyfully. A grin grew across my face and I just started bouncing around with him all over the place. We soon heard everyone talking below deck, and Luffy offered Zoro to come up with us when he said he was bored. I heard Sanji yelling something but I couldn't really hear over the sound of Luffy having the time of his life and laughing his head off. He was jumping in a kind of weird way though. Like his feet could maybe burst the-

"Hey! The octopus is shrinking!" Sanji yelled, suddenly right beside me. He must have climbed up to tell us that.

"Wait.. WHAT?! OH MY GOSH I HAVE NO BRAIN! HEAD EMPTY!" I punched myself in the head, or well I was going to, until Sanji reached forward to stop me by grabbing my wrist. I was about to tell him something when Luffy's laughter stopped and he tumbled into my back. Soon we were all rolling off of the octopus and past the ship. "HYAAAA WHYYYYY?!" I shrieked over the air.

I was yanked back when I felt a hand grab my ankle. Oh it's Luffy. I looked down and see that I was holding both of Sanji's hands so he wouldn't fall to his death. He didn't even have time to say anything about that because the ship started straight up falling again, moving us so that we were no longer dangling off the side of the ship, but level with everyone else. Usopp made an attempt to stop the ship from falling so fast by putting air dials on the bottom, but it only worked for a second because the octopus completely shrank after that. Free falling again.