Doflamingo

I'm sorry for this late update, and for it being shorter than usual. A bitch is overwhelmed. Also it was so fucking hard to figure out Doflamingo's lines? He's still OOC anyway but bitch?? IDC?? LOL??
---

"What the..." I rubbed my head and sat up, seeing that Zoro was next to me with Shisui in one hand and my hand in his other. My eyebrow twitched. "WHY DID YOU PULL ME DOWN WITH YOU?!"

He let go of my hand and stayed on the floor, "Well I didn't really expect to be thrown off the roof by nothing, so I just forgot to let go."

I sighed, "You and Luffy are gonna drive me insane. Always doing these things."

I scooted out of the way when the bag that Zoro tried to snatch the sword off of earlier fell down from the same roof we were thrown off of, successfully hitting him right in the chest and then sliding off. "I have to run or else the humans-!" a small blue haired...fairy? was trying to crawl off of Zoro, and both of us could clearly see it. "AH?! Um....excuse me..." it mumbled, slowly bowing before trying to run away.

Zoro grabbed it off of his chest and held it up. "Hmm... its very cute," I hummed, looking at it from over his shoulder. I feel sorry for threatening it earlier.

It started crying and saying, "I'm so dumb! So dumb and stupid and blockheaded! I always knew I'd fail like this!"

"Is this what they call a fairy? Is it a toy?" the swordsman mumbled toward me. I could only shrug.

"I'm not a toy! I'm Wicka from the Tontatta tribe! Please don't tell anybody that you saw me!" the fairy cried. "I beg you!"

Wicka tried to leave after Zoro put her down, only to yell in pain, talking about a twisted ankle and how it was our fault so we should help her get to where she needs to go. We argued about who's fault it was, since we weren't the ones who stole a sword, but she started spouting information that she said she wasn't originally supposed to say, and then she while she was rambling on about who she was and where she was going, she said something important: Doflamingo's guys are on the way to our ship.

After having to stop her from destroying the town with her little tantrum for accidentally spilling all the beans, Zoro and I decided to split up. He took the fairy to take her to the flower thing, and I went to the ship to save the others from the ambush.

"This... was not well thought out," I muttered, staring at the brick wall of another dead end. I don't know how this island works at all, nor do I remember which way the ship is. "I need to stop hanging out with Zoro so much.. he's infecting me with his dumbness..." I sighed and turned away from the dead end wall, tapping my foot in frustration. "I wish Sanji didn't get distracted by that woman earlier, because I'm sure he knows which way the ship is. If anything happens to me, I'm blaming him."

THUD

"...I coulda swore I heard a thud..." I mumbled. I was going to turn around, but I found that I no longer could.

"Yes, you did hear a thud," someone said. Just from the direction of the voice, I could tell they are literally towering over me. I unfortunately found out who it was when he literally leaned over me to look at me through his red tinted glasses. "Hello there, Goddess."

"...hey," I breathed out, squeezing my eyes shut in the realization that I am SO fucked right now. What does a person even do when the worst Shichibukai catches you in their own country with their unknown powers?

"No need to close your eyes, I don't bite," he mocked. 

"That's super convincing, I think I might look at you now," I grumbled. I didn't open my eyes, knowing that was a huge lie. He definitely did bite, figuratively and literally, or else I wouldn't be stuck right now.