Big Mom's Intrusion

Listen Yall. I'll be honest. When I read fanfics it is SOLELY for the fluff. The sheer fanservice. And i write to make fanservice too. SO ALL THESE IMPORTANT FIGHTING SCENES ARE GETTING IN THE WAY OF MY PURPOSE. I love the fights. LOVE THEM. ITS PART OF WHY I EVEN STARTED WATCHING THE SHOW. But writing them? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
---

You know, I didn't have a lot of guesses as to who would have been stomping up to the prison, but Big Mom was not someone I was expecting even a little bit. There were many crashes and screams before she got to our section of Udon. I feel bad for the people she probably stepped on to get here.

"WHAT?!?! Am I dreaming?!" Luffy shrieked, staring at the huge woman in the newly made hole in the side of our section.

"No, this is definitely real!" I said after rubbing my eyes, just in case this was just a nightmare.

Queen's eyes were bulging out of his skull as he yelled, "WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?! I heard that her ship was sunk!"

For some reason, Big Mom didn't seem to be looking around for anyone in particular, nor was she really paying attention to us talking about her. She seemed pretty docile besides the fact that she came smashing through the gates and the rest of the prison. She kept on sniffing the air, saying something we couldn't really hear through all the panic.

When she repeated what she said some more, Hyo seemed to have heard it. "Red bean soup?" he muttered, before freaking out.

"Otama-chan! Come quickly! I smell red bean soup!" Big Mom called out.

"OTAMA?!" I screamed, holding my face. "How does she know Otama?! Did she bring Big Mom here without realizing or something?!"

Big Mom stood there and waited while sniffing around, everyone staring at her. "Red bean soup! Red bean soup smells great, doesn't it? It's really delicious, isn't it? Red bean soup!" she chirped.

"Red bean soup?" Queen echoed. He seemed to be getting irked by the fact that Big Mom wanted red bean- OH FUCK. RED BEAN SOUP?! I looked at Hyo, who looked right back at me. Sweat was pouring down our faces upon realizing that there would be NO red bean soup for her to eat if that's what she was craving. Luffy was standing between us, blissfully ignorant of the fact that we might DIE because the two of them decided they were going to eat the whole pot of red bean soup. 

"OI! Old bag! Did you say red bean soup?!" Queen's yelling brought me out of my panicked thoughts.

Big Mom smiled happily despite the man's hostile behavior and held a hand out, "I did! Give it to me already!" Her stomach rumbled loudly, causing her to hold it and tell it, "Whoa whoa, you'll get it soon. I heard that I could eat a lot of it here, so I came all the way!"

"Screw that! Who told you such nonsense!" Queen spat out. "You came to eat a lot of it?! Did you come to steal it knowing that it's my most favorite?!"

This weird exchange became the least of my worries when I heard chains rattle behind me. The three of us on the platform looked back to Kid and Killer, who were still stuck underwater. I completely forgot about them with all the new chaos.

Luffy was quick to act on his concern by yelling at Queen, "Oi, you two! Pull them out! While you're talking idly, Jaggy and the other guy will drown!"

The huge man frowned and looked back at him, "This is not idle talk!" As if to prove his point, he started transforming into a giant long necked dinosaur. He said something about red bean soup being his life source while his subordinates tried to tell him not to fight Big Mom. He was not having it, though.

Big Mom decided she wasn't having his attitude either and smashed his head into the ground with one hit. Hyo nearly fell back at the display of power. "What a strong lady!" he gasped.