BABYSITTER ZOROOOO

IM SORRY I LOVE THIS FILLER EPISODE SO MUCH LMAOOO
---

After we found out that the Enies Lobby incident only talked about us in the newspapers and Luffy got the shit beaten out of him by Nami for spending the 100 million on the party, we all went out for a day exploring the town and shopping with the small amount of allowance the navigator gave us. When I got into said town, I was surrounded by photographers and reporters asking me a bunch of questions, but I escaped down a few backstreet paths. I ended up at a blacksmith, looking at their tools and seeing if I could buy any with the money I had, but no luck.

"Huh? What're you doing here?" a familiar gruff voice questioned.

I shrugged and turned around, seeing Zoro with some kids crouched at the entrance. "Just looking at what I can buy with the nonexistent allowance. You looking for a third sword?" I asked, walking up to him. He nodded. "Well you won't get anything here, that's for sure."

He sighed and walked to the entrance of the store with me. "No luck here either, I guess," he grumbled. I watched the kids scare off some full grown adults since they were looking at Zoro weird or something. The adults immediately started talking shit from where they scurried off to, and my eyebrow twitched. "You guys have got quite a reputation," Zoro told them, smirking down to the boys.

They both looked to him, and the one with freckles said, "The towns people are clueless- WHO IS THIS BABE?!" he pointed at me exaggeratedly. (Whoa who's this babe you're with, Jaeger)

"He's big bro's girl, obviously," the boy with the floral over shirt stated like it was obvious. "Anyway, the townspeople can say whatever they want about us. We don't care."

"Well I care. Grown adults acting like that," I grumbled, sneering at the people huddled on the other side of the street. "Oh, and I'm not his girl."

"I don't care. You guys have a good life," Zoro waved behind him and started walking away.

"Wh-what do you mean?!" one asked. "You're not gonna abandon your little brothers right?!" the other shouted.

"Like I said, I don't remember becoming your big brother!" Zoro yelled at them, spinning around. They turned away and covered their ears, pretending not to hear him. The swordsman looked to the side and pointed at nothing, "EH?! WHAT'S THAT?!" The two boys looked to see, and in the meantime, Zoro grabbed my hand and started sprinting through alleys.

I was basically a flag waving behind him because he kept having to run away from the boys. They kept showing up no matter the direction that the man took off in. I'm kind of glad the kids were here though, because we would have gotten lost a long time ago if they weren't constantly there. Zoro ended up stopping after a bridge, breathing heavily with his hands on his knees. I rubbed my hand since he was clutching it so hard and sighed. Maybe we should take the boys as new members of the Straw Hats to find him when he gets lost. The boys were now standing in front of us, saying they knew the city like the back of their hand. Zoro smashed their heads together in irritation for messing with him this whole time, and I side stepped when a huge woman with a crazy orange hairdo fell from the sky and tried to strike the green head.

"Just what do you think you're doing, hitting my kids?" she asked.

"Your kids? Then-" he got pushed back by the strength of her for a moment, only to push her back. She did some flips and started spinning, ready to attack again, but the two boys stopped her, saying it was their fault. She hit their heads in return. I just watched it, feeling like I should have a bowl of popcorn.

She apologized to the swordsman, and then a bunch of kids ran down the stairs behind the woman, introducing themselves upon their mother's request. "Guys! This is Big Bro Zoro! He's our new oldest brother!" I was about to laugh at the man's predicament, until they gestured to me, where I was standing a few feet away watching this whole thing unfold. "And she is Big Bro Zoro's woman! Her name's (y/n)!"'