Festival Games Coming to a Close

I held my head, waking up from the horrible experience that is Enel. I knew it wasn't a good idea to use my power, but what the hell else was I supposed to do? Sit around? I looked around me and grimaced at the scene. That man is utter garbage. Everything is in ruins. That wasn't my only problem. I had a ball of gold cementing my hands together. It wasn't so big that I couldn't pick it up, but it was definitely heavy enough to tire my shoulders out. About three feet in diameter starting at my mid forearms. I dragged myself to the giant vine that I saw earlier when I was flown up here. I didn't know when I should have stopped though, because when I got to a certain point, I slipped through the clouds and fell through.

"AAAAAAHH/HYAAAAAAAAHHH!"

I paused my screaming and looked over to see Zoro falling as well. He looked right at me at the same time and I waved my leg at him frantically since I was falling hands first with the gold still stuck to them. "Hey! How've you been?!" I yelled over the air rushing past us.

"You think this is the time to chat?!'" he yelled back, "What the hell is on your hands?!"

I looked to my hands and then back at him, "GOLD!"

He was about to say something else but he hit the ground before me. I activated my devil fruit and braced for impact, squinting my eyes for the impact. I slammed into the brick ruins a few feet away from Zoro and groaned, making sure my arms weren't broken from the awkward way I had to take the impact due to the gold.

"That took a toll.. that damn bird is gonna pay.." the swordsman growled. I chuckled and deactivated my power. 

A guerrilla with a bazooka, Gon Fall, and some bald dude with weird sunglasses was here already. They started arguing because of testosterone levels or whatever. I didn't care about what was happening until a beam of fire was shot at Zoro and I. We both jumped aside but the green haired swordsman immediately counterattacked. I was just watching as of right now. Nothing else I can do but hide until this damn gold comes off. I huffed as I made my way behind some buildings. I stepped on something and barbed wire shot out at me so I just activated my devil fruit so I wouldn't take any damage. I love having high defense. I was about to go to the next row of buildings until I spotted something. My smile slowly dropped from my face when I came to realize that Chopper was laying on the floor, slashed and bloodied. My pace quickened and I dropped to my knees beside him.

"Chopper! Chopper it's me, (F/n)!" I cried out to him. He didn't move. Some crashing sounds happened and Zoro showed up a second later a few feet away. "Zoro! It's Chopper!" I called to him. His head snapped in my direction and his eyes widened. He came running over, getting hit with a string of steel pipes, and still making it to the doctor.

The green haired man shook the reindeer's body, "Oi! Chopper! Answer me, why were you here by yourself?!"

"Such a shame," sunglasses guy said from on top of his huge dog's head. The.. the dog was standing on it's hind legs? What the- "That is cloud iron. As light as a cloud but as hard as iron. It can be shot out of a milky dial. I rigged several of them up here, each with its own trigger. If you step on one, it'll fire."

"No fucking shit! We just saw it happen, get to the point," I grunted. Chopper is laying here half dead and he things I care about cloud iron? Maybe I care a little as a blacksmith but that's all.

Sunglasses sucked his teeth and said, "Half of what happened to that animal was my doing. He did the rest to himself in the Ordeal." Zoro stood up after that, leaving Chopper with me. "Do you desire revenge?"

"No, I don't really like fighting for that kind of reason.. I'm just a bit more fired up now," he replied.

"Oooh, cool Zoro," I quietly cheered. He shook his head at me and then began fighting with the priest, but mostly just his dog. It punches like a human for some reason. They ended up going somewhere else and I stayed with the reindeer, putting my ear to his chest to make sure he was only unconscious. A sigh of relief escaped me when I found out he wasn't dead. I wish my hands were free so that I could at least patch him up with my shirt or something, but I can't.