Making a Scene

gripping my hair, clenching my fists, punching the air, writhing on the floor
i am trying my hardest not to make a One Punch Man fanfic [this always happens when i reread a manga] ....[also im a whore for Mumen Rider. And Saitama. And-]... [IF THEY COULD PLEASE NOT MAKE METAL BAT 17 YEARS OLD THAT WOULD BE GREAT?! THIS MF BEEN 17 FOR 6 YEARS OF MY LIFE ALREADY]
---

I jumped off the ship as soon as all of the drama ended. And by drama, I mean the samurai destroyed all of the ships that they came here in so they could keep any enemies from spotting foreign ships on the port. This also meant that they had no way of escaping. It's not like I could imagine people who have been suffering for 20 years fleeing in the first place, though.

Once everyone else was also on the shore, our crew began our walk to the bridge that everyone was crossing. We stopped in our tracks when Chopper gasped dramatically. "What?! No way!" the reindeer exclaimed.

"Oh no! This is no good!" Carrot added, her eyes trained on the other side of the bridge.

Sanji walked up behind them and questioned what was up. The two of them pointed out that a large group of Kaido's men were waiting on the other side of the bridge. Our crew freaked out for a second before Robin directed our attention to the little gate at the end of the bridge. It looked like a portal kind of deal.

We all watched as Kid and his crew walked through the gate. A pink, sparkly cloud engulfed them, when it cleared, it changed their outfits into the uniforms that the Beast Pirates wear. Our crew walked onto the bridge next, and Luffy waved excitedly to Kid on the other end, laughing out, "OI! Jaggy! That look's perfect on you! It makes you look strong!"

"SH-SHUT UP!" the redhead yelled, embarrassed.

Kinemon walked up behind the captain and asked, "Do you like it?" He didn't bother to wait for a reply, and he continued, "That's one of my special techniques! Garb-Garb 'Kin's Clothing Company!'" The samurai went on to tell Kid's crew to use the disguises to their advantage, due to Kaido's side being more than double our numbers right now. Kinemon turned around once Kid walked off and addressed our captain instead, "Luffy-dono! Why don't you guys pass through it, too?"

"Yea! That looks like fun!" Luffy cheered, running through the gate first. He came out with the usual uniform but had a huge red feathery cape on his back, which reminded me of Kid's hair, and large red horns. He looked over at himself in awe and made eye contact with me, grinning. "How do I look?!"

"You look great. I'm glad you kept your red colors," I replied with a laugh.

He smiled even wider, "Alright, everybody else try it, too!"

The rest of us followed after him. I ended up coming out with pretty much the same outfit as Nami, just with different accessories and colors. I still have boots but they're different, they're longer and they've got heels. I can't say these clothes are practical... at all, but I won't complain. The horns are kinda cool. Especially the shape of Robin's. (Tell me what yall imagine the fit is, I love to hear it. If u draw, even send it to me. thanks ily)

"You know who else would look good in this?" I thought aloud, leaning on Nami slightly. She gave me a questioning look. "Law. I feel like this is up his alley. Edgy."

She looked to me and grinned, "Good to know that you're thinking about him."

I raised a brow at her, "Hey, don't make this weird. You can't tell me I'm wrong."

"No, I can't, but the point still stands that you thought of him," she mused. (guys i think nami is gay, but i think anyone with eyes can say Law is objectively attractive)

"Whaaaatever. If wanting to see hot men in these types of fits is a crime, lock me up," I said, raising my hands up.

"Wow, you're super bold when he's not here to hear that," she teased.