These are Pirates?

I ran down the paved roads, looking everywhere for those three pirates from earlier. I need to at least try! I saw them in action myself, I judged their character, why should I not give it a try! This could be the only chance that I have left in the world, especially with all of these stupid new pirates saying they're only here to have a good time and torment people. Fuck all that noise!

Soon, I saw the three of them on a small ship with a sheep as the figurehead, making me smile more. It so cute! I made eye contact with Luffy, the straw hat man, and smiled widely at him, "I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS!" I called out, waving my hands around.

"Oh! Its the girl from that place!" he pointed out, going to literally point at me afterwards. I jumped from the dock to the front of the boat where he was standing, grabbing his hands to hold them in mine. "Oi, what're you doing? Let go-"

"Are you really heading to the sky island? Are you going to find a way?" I asked, my eyes shining with hope. This time! This time I can see it!

He smiled widely at me, about to say something before I let go of him and shuffled back against the railing of the ship when I spotted the expression on the woman's face. "Ehhh? Sky... Island..?" she hissed out, a murderous glint in her eye. 

"U-uh.. no? That's n-not what I s-s-said" I stuttered, sweating under her gaze. 

"Huh?! Did you just call me a mindless idiot?!" she shouted out.

That's when another beautiful woman walked onto the ship, who orange head instantly blamed for the incident at the bar. She was fuming. If I were her, though, I'd be in the same position. I would not have had the self-restraint that these other two guys did. It was definitely an impressive feat. While she was yelling, I saw a little reindeer thing shift into a huge human reindeer thing, then jump off the side of the ship and into the ocean. 

"O-oi, Chopper!" Zoro called out, jumping in right after him. I laughed in the background of whatever the others were doing, watching the green guy have to climb out of the water with the almost dead looking small little reindeer creature. I pressed on the little guy's stomach, causing a spout of water to come out of his mouth. This made me fall into another fit of giggles. "Don't play with his body you idiot! I just got him out!" Zoro scolded, smacking my hand away. He pulled off his shirt to wring it out, "Chopper" beginning to dramatically breath heavily. 

"What're you guys doing?" a long nosed guy asked, looking disappointed at the scene he was looking at. 

"I thought I was a goner!" Chopper sobbed, still laying on his back dramatically. 

"Geez you're such a pain.." Zoro grunted, making Chopper say something that got "Nami" mad again. What a funny group this is.. "Anyway. Who the hell are you?" green head asked, making everyone look at me. A blond guy all of a sudden noticed my existence, and he literally tornadoed his way over to where I was, picking me up from off the ground next to this weird animal and kissing the back of my hand.

"Mademoiselle! You are impossibly beautiful! It must be fate that we meet like this!" he swooned, hearts in his eyes and a cigarette between his grinning teeth. 

I smiled right back and grabbed his hand in mine, "I agree, it really must be fate! Please take me with you all to the sky island!" I replied, stars in my eyes. Right after I said that, the guy turned into a puddle on the floor, confusing me greatly. I hopped over him and moved back to the straw hat man himself, while behind me a fight broke out between the blond and the green head due to name calling. Straw hat had to be the captain! He ordered Zoro earlier in the bar! "Please! Allow me to board your ship to the sky island! I will be forever in your debt if you do!" I begged, bowing at a 90 degree angle.