Garchu!

"Here comes the Rain-Ruption!"

"Hang on tight!" Wanda told us. I instantly held onto her as tight as I could while Luffy was clinging onto my back. We were on the back of her crocodile since she told us to get on. Bepo and the rest of the Heart Pirates climbed the trees. Water rushed down from the sky from what I think is this huge elephant's trunk. It must be the elephant cooling or washing itself.

The grip on me instantly loosened when the water took over us. Luffy has absolutely been washed away. Not like I could let go and go after him, though, I could barely stay on myself. The crocodile came back up to the surface once the water stopped pouring down.

"Uh, someone has to go after Luffy," I said, pointing begin us.

"Eh?!" Carrot exclaimed, looking for him in the water rushing past. Wanda sent her off to get him.

"Why didn't he hang on?" Wanda asked.

I shook my head, "Devil fruit eaters get super weak in water. I think since he's rubber and an idiot, he gets super useless in comparison to other people."

She sweatdropped and nodded. Carrot came jumping back to the crocodile and placed Luffy behind me. He smiled and looked around, "Wow, that was one hell of a rain!"

"Rain-Ruptions aren't actually a type of rain. Twice a day, Zunesha sprays water on itself. So that was a blast of sea water. The water passes through a filtration system at the center of the city to aqueducts and becomes drinking water for the whole nation," the dog woman explained.

"Fish fall along with the seawater so we'd never run out of food," Carrot added.

"Rain-Ruptions provide us with a lot," Wanda continued.

"I'm surprised Zunesha hasn't sucked up a sea king along with those ruptions. It's big enough to do it on accident," I commented.

Luffy laughed, "It is! I wish I could eat one right now." Some rustling of leaves made us look behind us just as Bepo came into view. "Oh, it's the bear!"

"I can't leave this forest so can you tell our captain about us and bring him here?" he asked us.

"Oh, you can't? Okay!" Luffy replied.

I waved at the polar bear, "I'll see you again Bepo! Tell Shachi there will eventually be subs on the sub!"

"Alright!" he nodded and headed back while we continued away from the forest.

Carrot smiled, "Bepo was born here but since he's a pirate, he's now under the care of Master Cat Viper, the boss of the forest."

"Master Cat Viper? Is that the guy that was in the trees earlier?" I asked.

She shook her head, "No, that's Pedro." To punctuate that sentence, she went and bit Luffy's ear.

"AHH! I told you to stop biting me!" he shouted. I've been meaning to ask about all the biting and licking going on here. Don't take that out of context, but it's seriously weirding me out. "The whole town is soaked in water," Luffy said as he looked around, as if forgetting she bit him again instantly.

We passed by some wooden Xs that had chains at all the ends, top and bottom. Carrot and Wanda seemed to react pretty negatively to it. I could see tears in the dog woman's eyes when she turned. She didn't say anything, and neither did Carrot for a while. Luffy and I shared an uncomfortable look. Clearly, something bad happened at these posts. That thought was only amplified when I saw blood at the side of the Xs as we continued past them.

Luffy spoke up as the water drained away, "Who were you guys talking about? You told us the name of the guy who attacked this country before."

"His name is Jack," Wanda began, "I saw his obituary in the newspaper a few days ago. It said after he overran this country, he attacked four Navy ships that were transporting Doflamingo and sank two of them, but they struck back."