Through Fire and Ice

Bruh I forgot about the whole filler arc with that shrinking giant girl, and im sure u did too. So we are not refreshing anyone's memory bc that was lowkey boring. Skipped (Almost forgot to slap a chapter on this one too)
---

We emerged from the ocean with the help of a bunch of huge whales, and then got wrecked by the completely random weather that went from violently raining to literally splitting the sea and almost swallowing the ship. I will admit I fell over multiple times while the ocean rocked the Sunny to and fro violently. When I got up for maybe the fifth time already, I saw that the ocean seemed to literally be on fire. First of all, how is the water on fire, and second of all, how is the rain not putting it out.

"Look! The volcano's erupting! Let's go to that island!" Luffy called out. I squinted my eyes to see that there was actually land behind the fiery waters. Land that was just as on fire as the water surrounding it.

Obviously, Nami did not want to go there, and the fact that none of the needles on her new log pose were pointing to the island seemed to give her more reason to not go. Luffy didn't care one bit, as always, and after a few more minutes of the two of them going back and forth there was...crying coming from inside the ship? I went inside with Luffy, Sanji and Nami to see what was going on, and it turned out that the den den mushi was sobbing it's eyes out.

"Oi, what's wrong?! You have a stomachache?!" our ebony haired capatain questioned the snail.

"Fool, that's an emergency signal," Sanji told him. "Somebody's calling for help."

"Yea... how could you not know that?" I muttered toward Luffy. I didn't know that either.

"If I pick it up, can we hear them?" Luffy asked.

Robin made her way into the room and tried to stop him from answering the call, "Wait, Luffy! More than 50% of emergency signals are fake! It could be a Navy trap- one they use often. If the line is tapped they will find out where we are."

"That's our Robin!" Usopp praised as he made his way into the room as well. "Oi, Luffy, you have to be careful-"

"Hello?!" Luffy called into the speaker of the den den mushi, completely ignoring the warning. "My name is Monkey D. Luffy! I'm going to become the King of Pirates!"

The sniper of the crew smacked the man over the head and yelled, "You picked up too fast and said too much!"

"HELP ME!" a male voice from the other end of the den den mushi responded. "It's cold... is this the boss?!"

"No, I'm not the boss. Is it cold there?" Luffy queried.

"I dunno, I'd say you're pretty much the boss," I commented, leaning over his shoulder. 

"Ah, you're right, yes I'm the bo-!" Usopp smacked me and Luffy over the head, successfully refocusing us.

"My colleagues are getting cut down one after another! The samurai are gonna kill us!" the stranger panicked. The mention of samurais pulled Brook's and Zoro's attention to the conversation, not to mention mine. Samurais usually mean worthwhile swords.

"Hey you, what's your name?! Where are you?!" Luffy called to them.

The snail just kept on sobbing, "Somebody help me... I'm on.. PUNK HAZARD! Agh-" The snail coughed up blood to mimic what was going on across the line. It turned off right after that.

Our captain put the speaker back onto the den den mushi and held his chin in his hand. "Hmm.. I smell trouble..." he muttered calmly.

"OF COURSE THERE'S TROUBLE! SOMEBODY JUST CUT HIM!" Usopp screeched into Luffy's ear. Chopper had the same spooked energy and chanted that the New World was scary.