After One Battle Ends, the Next One Begins

Oh my GOSH bruh. I keep posting chapters before I change the title 😭 I usually just title it something random until I finish writing but that shit embarrassing when I forget I'm so sorry for when I double publish, it's because I'm stupid.
——

Zombie Luffy got his horns stuck in the ground after we toppled him over, so we beat him up until he escaped. When he did, we attempted to knock him down again with Robot Warrior Docking Four, getting him to punch himself by provoking him. He didn't fall down, but Usopp came to the conclusion that Zombie Luffy shares Luffy's weaknesses. We scattered after he explained it to us.

"Oh! Look! A mountain of meat!" the sniper shouted, making the zombie's attention turn to the random direction he pointed in. While he was distracted, Franky and Zoro hit the back of the giant's knees, making the zombie kneel.

Usopp and Chopper cheered at the accomplishment of knocking him down again. "We're not done yet!" Franky exclaimed with a grin, "We just have to hang in there until Straw Hat kicks Moria's butt. Hurry and get your shadow back, Straw Hat!"

"Why do we have to wait on him? All we have to do is take the lug down," Zoro said from beside us.

"EHHHHH?! Whoa wait! Weren't we just keeping this monster busy so he doesn't get in Straw Hat's way?!" the cyborg yelled in surprise. "Do you seriously think you can defeat it?"

The zombie said something and seemed to be getting up while Zoro replied to the blue head, "I'm simply accepting the fight he picked." He pulled at the swords at his hip, ready to fight.

"The only way to win is to purify him!" Franky retorted.

Usopp cheered for Franky's reasoning, but Sanji stepped in, "If you don't like it, start running. I don't plan on waiting on Luffy."

"Very cool line," I commented with a thumbs up before continuing, "Yea I'm staying here and fighting. I don't feel like I'm going to die for some reason even with the odds stacked against us."

The monster pulled back its arm, about to attack, so the swordsman standing in front of the creature pulled out his sexy sword. I mean Shusui, by the way. Shusui. Not a different sword. "Supposedly it won't bend a millimeter even if a dinosaur steps on it... I've heard that the black blade is known for its strength. I just obtained the O-Wazamono, Shusui... This is the perfect chance to test it out!" the green head proclaimed.

"No, wait! Luffy is gonna take out Mori-"

"WOOHOO! DO IT! TEST IT!" I cheered, pushing Usopp to the floor to cut him off.

"What the heck, (y/n)?!" the long nosed man screamed at me as he jumped back up from the floor. 

"I want to see him use the swo-"

"I KNOW! I CAN SEE THAT!" he yelled, his face so close to mine that his nose was scrunched on the side of my cheek. He got kicked in the head by Sanji for that, while Robin was giggling at us. 

Meanwhile, Zoro was approaching Oars and claiming that he would be his opponent. The monster started attacking the swordsman, but the punches were ricocheted, and Zoro even made a huge air slash due to his sword upgrade. Eventually, Zoro almost knocked the monster down by himself, nearly being crushed in the process. He dodged, though, and even did a counter attack. Usopp told him to just wait for Luffy again, but the green head was quick to point out that Moria could be giving Luffy the slip right now, and could probably keep it up until morning. During the morning, most of us wouldn't be able to fight properly anymore.

Just when Oars was about to attack again... Moria showed up from behind a curtain in Oars gut. We sent Usopp to get a boatload of salt in order to purify Oars, while the rest of us stayed to keep the zombie and the Shichibukai busy. In a turn of events, the monster aimed for Usopp upon Moria's command, and we almost thought he died until Brook came jumping down from above with salt and the sniper in his arms. (The fact that Luffy still isn't here makes me more irritated with this arc. Literally been running in the forest after Moria' shadow. Loooord.)