GODDAMNIT. END OF FIGHT PARTY

Sorry yall, I was a little sad after leaving so I couldn't update lol
---

I slapped my hand onto my face and dragged it down as I watched Luffy climb the chains of the Noah that was slowly leaving Fishman Island. Shirahoshi was leading the ship away from the island, since Decken had apparently thrown it at her, and his devil fruit has to do with throwing things that follow their target. He was going to kill her along with destroy this place just because the guy is obsessed with the mermaid. Now Luffy is going after Decken, and Hordy is also on the chains as well for whatever reason. Not to mention Decken left the huge sea baby from earlier in the valley with us.

That sea baby, by the way, got an energy steroid and already defeated the Kraken. Jinbei and Sanji were the ones who took on the challenge of taking him down. At the same time, there was an octopus man that was on the loose, and it wasn't Hachi this time, it was one of Hordy's men. Or well, I thought he was. He's going around cutting down everything he sees. I just looked away since I knew that if there was swordsmanship involved, Zoro would go and save the day. 

"Spacing out, are we?"

Before I could even find the source of that voice, I was hit in the side and thrown across the battlefield. I slammed into a wall and had to climb out of the hole I created in it.

"Goddamit," I cursed, brushing myself off. I wasn't hurt, but I was definitely taken by surprise. I should probably stop narrating other people's situations in my head so I can focus enough to use observation haki on surrounding enemies. Back to the situation at hand, my eyes searched for the fishman who sent me flying. It looked like some kinda eel fishman. Either way, I went running at him.

"I'm surprised you can get up after that," he said calmly. I didn't bother to respond, aiming a fist at the guy's face. I guess he expected to have a conversation or something, because he definitely was not ready for that punch. His face took the impact of my attack and I slammed him head first into the ground. I kicked him into the same wall that he threw me into and watched him climb out of it. He spit out some blood and started walking back to me, looking very unhappy. He grabbed something out of his pocket and sighed, "I didn't expect to be using this so soon. Though, I did let you hit me. That's right, I let you." He popped what looked to be a few pills into his mouth. He stared straight as his muscles began to bulge and his eyes turned red. "It won't be happening again," he continued.

He jumped at me, holding his fingers close together to jab them at my stomach. He was moving incredibly fast compared to his earlier movements speed. Too bad I'm still faster. I dodged and turned my hand into a spear, piercing through his shoulder. He winced in pain, but then grabbed my arm to seemingly keep me from pulling back. Suddenly, a horribly familiar feeling overtook me.

Electricity. 

My entire body tensed and I gritted my teeth, breaking away from the fishman's hold. He attacked again while I was paralyzed, grabbing my face and electrocuting me while using his steroid strength to try to crack the metal of my face. It wasn't working, of course, because he's weak. I ripped his grip on my face off, and then headbutted him, making him crumble to the floor.

An explanation from the oldest prince about what the New Fishmen Pirates really were started coming through on the island's public speakers. All I heard was that the main officers and Hordy were unprovoked monsters created by a racist grudge. Luffy's voice followed after the speech about hatred, where he stated that our crew would help this island no matter. Honestly, I didn't care much because either way, I am going to kill this eel man.

I shook the stinging feeling from my body and cracked my knuckles, staring down the fishman who was holding his bleeding forehead. "So you're an electric eel, huh? That's really too bad for you," I sighed out in pity for him.