Blue, Red, and Crackers

Making up shit about characters I know damn near nothing about is... DIFFICULT to say the least. I barely even know how to make LUFFY seem like he has a crush. Let alone mfs I saw for 30 minutes max. Of course, I'm still gonna do it.... Tf I look like... a quitter? Never that.
---

I rolled over onto my back, moving my arms up to act as pillows for my head. Luffy must have had an impact on me because there's something about random high places that make me comfortable now. Granted, I'm not going as far as to go onto the eye of the snail that's leading this ship like he probably would, but a change has definitely been made.

I was on the verge of dosing off as I watched the clouds move above me. I wonder what Nami would say about those clouds. Maybe she knows when they'll rain. "Jeez... when is Sanji gonna show up?" I mumbled to myself.

"Soon enough."

My soul almost left my body at the voice. I literally jumped to my feet to see who it was. Of course, it was just Reiju. I guess I'm not used to her voice yet because that really caught me by surprise. "Uh, yea thanks. Why're you up here though?" I asked, sitting down at the center of the tower.

"I came to talk with the woman who has caught the interest of both Big Mom and my father, of course," she replied.

"Hold on, when was your father interested in me? I was only told about big mom," I questioned.

She sat down on the square railing of the castle tower's roof before explaining, "Well, you are the daughter of two rightfully famous people. Your father sailed the seas with Roger and your mother escaped her Celestial family. It's only natural for his attention to be caught. My own attention is caught as well."

I shrugged and rested my chin in my hand, "That's nice of you to say but I'm probably going to be a disappointment to you, considering that I've led a relatively normal life until meeting Luffy."

Reiju smiled and crossed her legs over each other, "I'm sure being with that strange man is enough to make you plenty interesting."

"You know what? You're right. I'm weird enough now that I've met him," I sighed. Being around him has actually changed my life in either the worst of the best ways. It depends on the situation.

"How was my brother before he departed from your crew?" she hummed in curiosity, but not to invested in it. She's aloof, but to a point, almost. I don't know how to explain it.

Her question got another shrug out of me, "Honestly, I wasn't there when he was brought into the crew or even when he supposedly left it. But between those times, I'd say he's been treated pretty well, other than the abuse he has to face from Nami occasionally. I miss him, to be frank."

"I see," she responded, seeming like she was looking past me.

With the lack of enthusiasm in that response, I grew a bit irked. Then I raised a brow, "Judging from the circumstances and his lack of a last name when I first met him, it's pretty easy to tell that he doesn't really like you guys. So why're you even asking me of his well being?"

She stood up at that, not rushed or aggressively, just normally. I'm surprised she wasn't irritated by what I just assumed. "He's not fond of us, and for good reason. I'm sure you'll eventually find out that reason. I'd also suggest staying away from Yonji, he's taken a particular interest in you for whatever reason," she said before doing a backflip off of the tower. I almost stood up to see if she was alright, and then I remembered that she's literally poison pink and she isn't going to land on her head or something. I'll ignore that bit about Yonji for now, he's the least of my problems.

I'll admit that Sanji's siblings are mildly attractive, but I will not be drawn in by their comic book appeal, nor their physical appeal because... they're evil, I think. And besides, I am here for my- our blond cook, and that's it. Speaking of missing people, I wonder how Law and Zoro are doing. I hope Wano is cool, even if Kaido is ruling over it.