Journey to the Royal Palace

Someone make me a Moocy shirt.
---

"Now, those of you who rebel against our family.., I'm gonna fight you!"

"PFFTTT- HAHAHH HIS VOICE! IT'S SO HIGH!" Luffy wheezed out, leaning heavily on me.

"RIGHT?! IT'S HIGHER THAN CHOPPER'S!" I laughed with him, unable to hold us both up and consequently falling on the floor with him. I couldn't hold it in even in the face of danger.

Some of Doffy's henchmen who were nearby instantly shushed us, but we were too far gone already. "IT TOTALLY DOESN'T FIT! WHAT A FUNNY VOICE!" my captain went on, holding his stomach.

I wiped away from tears while he continued to laugh loudly. "Ok, I think I'm over-"

"STRAW HAT!" Pica screamed in anger.

I nearly choked as I busted out laughing again, which got Luffy laughing harder. Luffy was kicking his feet with his back on the floor, completely swept away in his amusement, while I was on all fours, trying not to die from lack of oxygen. "P-please stop laughing! Pica-sama is sensitive about his high pitched voice!" a henchman pleaded. "If he runs wild with that massive body-!" It was too late, our fun had effectively pissed Pica off, and the ground began to rumble as the huge stone man lifted one of his hands for an attack.

"You idiots! You made Pica-sama mad!" another henchman shrieked in horror.

"How can you guys not laugh at it?" Luffy asked, finally done. I was too, now leaning against his back as I caught my breath. Zoro was just shaking his head at us. \

"We can't! We don't wanna die yet!"

Pica's fist was brought up into the air, ready to punch everyone in a mile or so range of our group. Naturally, everyone, including his allies, ran like hell. Luffy picked up Law and we were on the run as well.

"You two! You have to stop messing with your enemies-" Zoro started.

"I WON'T LET YOU GET AWAY!" Pica screamed.

"PFT-" he covered his mouth.

"See? Even you laughed at it!" Luffy chirped.

"Oh god, doom is upon us," I panicked, running faster as the sound of Pica's fist started getting closer. When I took a peak behind me I could see that it was pretty damn close.

"You're part of the reason this happened," Law grumbled from the horizontal position that Luffy was holding him at. If I wasn't running, I'd laugh at that, too. I ran past them so I was a bit ahead of Zoro, not wanting to get smushed.

I looked behind me just in time to see that Law's chains got caught on a rock, pulling Luffy back and making the two of them fall. Zoro and I stopped upon realizing this, but just as we did, Pica's fist finally made impact with the ground.

"LUFFY!" the two of us yelled while being swept away by the wind that was kicked up by the punch.

I went flying in another direction from Zoro, so I have no idea where he went. I prepared to activate my devil fruit for a safe landing, but instead I was caught by someone. "Oh, thanks," I hummed, moving to get off of him.

"Of course. Wait, aren't you-" the curly haired blond questioned.

"Yea, definitely," I mumbled absentmindedly while looking around for Luffy and Zoro. I took off before he could say anything back. After jumping over a couple of broken houses and shops, I saw Zoro and Luffy with Law. "Hey!" I called out.

"We were just about to look for you!" Luffy chimed, watching me jump down towards them.

"That's nice, but we're all heading the same direction so it would have been fine to leave without me," I responded as I moved to stand beside him.