Ordeal of.. God?

It was a peaceful sleep last night with my wolf buddies as pillows, except for when Zoro stepped on my hand when he was going to go check on why Usopp screamed. I was pissed, but I was also tired so I went back to sleep. I almost forgot that we were all trying to fight some guy claiming to be God and that we are sleeping on his turf. This is literally a life or death situation and we just partied with a bunch of wolves. I think these people are rubbing off on me because that's actually insane the more I think about it.

When we all woke up, Usopp started telling everyone about what he saw that made him scream. "See! It's just like I said! Someone was here!" he yelled, pointing to the ship across the cloudy waters. Once everyone got onto the sacrificial altar thing, we could clearly see that metal patchwork was everywhere. I wouldn't say it was the best, but it definitely wasn't the worst handy work. "I saw it! It wasn't a dream after all!" the sniper cried into his forearm. Yea, we were skeptical, but who wouldn't be? What kind of random person no one knows appears at night and fixes a pirate ship?

"The mast was completely snapped off, but now it's all fixed!" Nami commented, her hand resting on said mast. Robin confirmed that it was indeed on, but whoever put it on must have been strong because the mast to a ship is not light in the slightest.

"Not only that, but the thing was IN THE WATER! It should have fallen to the blue sea by now!" I pointed out, a hand on my forehead in disbelief. What kind of wizard did this?

Sanji walked up behind me and sighed, holding his chin as he stated, "Still, I'd hate to say it but.. it sucks.." I stifled a laugh.

Luffy laughed and completely disregarded what his cook said, saying, "There sure are nice people out there!"

"But who'd fix our ship for us out here? The only people in Upper Yard are our enemies.." Zoro queried. 

Usopp and Luffy then went on to talk about how the Going Merry wasn't even a flying model anymore, which makes no sense. If they made the original ship then they've had to have known the Straw Hats before they got to Skypiea. I watched Chopper swing on a rope and then land on Zoro's face, causing the swordsman to freak out, and for me to slap a hand over my mouth to keep myself from laughing. Nami cut the scene short by stating that there was a lot to be done, like probably get the boat back into the water.

This led to Usopp trying and failing to pull the ship down by the weird little bird boat the three boys came here in. His ultimate plan ended in Chopper being used as bait for the sky sharks so that they could make the shark pull the boat off with it's power. Nami started talking about the plan to get the gold, and completely excluded herself from the action because it was scary.

"She wants the gold, but without any danger.. You're so weird Nami! Weirdo!" Chopper whisper shouted beside me, which earned him a threatening look from Nami while she asked him to repeat himself. He hid behind my leg and slowly shook his head. "N-no! I didn't!"

The plan was just get the gold and then get the hell out. She makes it sound easy but we're gonna be in some serious trouble all day, I can feel it.

Luffy, me, Robin, Zoro, and Chopper were all walking towards where the gold should be, with Zoro and Luffy not knowing which way is West and East. The swordsman literally didn't even go off compass directions, he was just reasoning that the right eye of the skull has to be to the right of us. Sometimes I genuinely do not understand how his brain works. Everyone in this crew has something weird about them. Nami's money obsession, Robin's need to describe things in disturbing ways, Sanji's simp mode- I mean devoted chivalry, Zoro's lack of direction, Luffy's blunt and dumbness, Usopp's compulsive lying, and Chopper's weird little dance when he denies people's praise. That last one is super cute though.