The Rooftop

There is a part of me that wants to skip like 50 episodes cuz uhhh idc ab the ice oni stuff
Also: My new pfp is lit
---

"Queeeen presentssss~! Gaaaame timmeeee~!"

I could laugh. Queen just gave Apoo the antidote, making a game out of it. He called it Ice Oni Tag after he did a little song and dance for the introduction of the game.

"ZORO! GRAB THAT FROM HIM!" Chopper instructed, pointing at Apoo.

"Damnit, Queen! You're too crazy!" Apoo yelled.

Queen paid him no mind and grabbed his mic. "Game... START!" he cheered.

Everyone began the game of tag while Apoo began running for his life. Since Apoo would definitely not be getting away this time, I let Zoro and Drake go after him. Meanwhile, I helped keep all of the Ice Oni at bay with Robin, Chopper, and Brook.

It wasn't long until Brook got bit. Brook didn't get effected by the disease at all, which makes sense since Brook is just bones, you kind of need a functioning body in order to get sick. Chopper was quick to draw conclusions from this incident, which was good since his hand showed signs of infection as well. He turned to our group and yelled about using fire to keep him warm.

Big Mom flew right by us after he called for fire. Surprisingly, she headed straight up to the highest floor without giving us even a glance. When she was passing through, the ceiling shook and crumbled a bit, debris falling from the hole that led up to the roof.

Upon the rocks, I saw a strange object. I took a few steps closer as it fell, and my eyes finally recognized it. An arm. An arm with Kiku's armor covering it. My gaze followed it as it fell to our floor. Zoro was already standing in front of its landing area. He must have noticed it as well because he was not looking happy. He set his focus on Apoo after he stopped looking at Kiku's arm.

I pulled my eyes away from him and looked up at the hole in the ceiling, my eyebrows furrowed. If Kiku lost an arm, what is going on up there? Could they be in serious trouble while we're dealing with all of this annoying shit on lower floors?

"AHHH ITS BURNING TOO MUCH!"

Chopper's voice pulled my attention away from my thoughts of what was happening on the roof. It looks like Brook and him got a fire going. "Hey, did the fire work?" I asked, walking over to the huge flame that the reindeer was standing in front of.

He nodded, "Yes! This means we can keep the Oni at bay while I work on the antidote."

"You won't need to worry about that for long. Zoro's rush to get to the roof has increased," I said. As if to prove my point, Apoo's cry of pain rang out loud enough for us to hear. "Let's go get the antidote from him." Chopper nodded in agreement.

We went running over to the swordsman, who'd caught the pink vile in his hand after slicing Apoo. He tossed the vile into Chopper's hooves.

"Can I leave this floor to you?" Zoro asked, his eyes staying on Chopper. "I don't have time for this damn game. You won't die, right?"

"Of course! I've already figured out how the virus works!" the reindeer responded. "And as long as (y/n) and everyone is down here-"

"Glad you've figured it out, but she's not gonna stay down here," Zoro interrupted him, jabbing a thumb in my direction.

Chopper looked at me, his eyes wide. I shrugged, "It's only natural that I follow after Luffy, isn't it?"

"... I guess it can't be helped then," the doctor sighed. "Before you go, help me make an announcement! I need everyone to know about the fire trick to keep the illness from spreading!"