Regrouping

After doing this AGAIN and editting it AGAIN, here's the chapter everyone. I'm so...XCKLU:VIB"N
{OJHPI:?GOUyflitukdxryfc g,jlv.h;kbo' just why.
---

"Are you sure you don't want me to run with you? I don't wanna strain you," I told the reindeer. He's been running ever since we left Udon Prison. We were told to meet up via den den mushi where the rest of the Samurai and some of our crew are at.

Chopper shook his head and continued running, "You're alright! I can carry a few people in this form!"

I looked at the passing trees and then back at him, "Okay but how about this, I get off and beat you to the base."

"What?! You wouldn't be able to! Plus! You would be wasting energy!" he blurted, his eyes wide.

"That sounds like a challenge."

"ITS NOT A CHALLENGE!"

I looked back at Otama and raised a brow, "Hey, does it sound like a challenge to you?"

She looked surprised that I suddenly pulled her into this, but she quickly brushed that surprise off and nodded quickly with a wide smile, "Yes! It sounded like a challenge!"

I raised my fist and yelled, "IT'S A CHALLENGE, THEN!"

"IT'S NOT A-"

I jumped off of Chopper and sprinted ahead. Otama laughed and patted the reindeer's back, "C'mon! We can't let her beat us!"

I looked back to see Chopper's eyes bulging out of his skull, not believing the shenanigan that he'd been dragged into, "But it's not a-"

"I'M WINNING! I'M WINNING A RACE AGAINST A FOUR-LEGGED ANIMAL!" I taunted loudly, turning back around and running even faster.

I could hear the pacing of his hoofs hitting the ground getting faster as Otama's cheering slowly started getting closer to me. He was actually gaining on me after a minute more of running. Upon realizing this, I started running faster so I wouldn't lose. I love winning, and that is what I plan on doing.

There was a clearing not too far away. I could see some people there, and when I looked back at Chopper, it was clear that he recognized this spot as the base. He started going faster after he saw the last stretch that we had to do. They were side by side with me in a second.

"We're gonna win!" Otama chimed, raising her arms.

"Oh no you're not!" I huffed out. I started pushing off the ground harder when my feet met the floor, trying to use sheer strength to win.

"OI! DON'T CHEAT!" Chopper scolded me in a heave of breath after noticing the area I was covering with each jump horizontal jump I was doing.

"Dunno what you're talking about~!" I sang, continuing with my gallop style running.

He made it beside me again so I made a desperate jump into the clearing, consequently coming to a rolling stop with the amount of momentum I created with the running I just did. "CHEATER!" Otama and Chopper accused at the same time, pointing at me aggressively after they stopped skidding across the ground to stop.

"Hey, I was racing you on foot, so therefore IT ISN'T CHEATING! I'm just way too smart for you guys," I explained with a shrug. 

They stared at me plainly. I returned their looks. Seconds passed before we all busted out laughing. Otama jumped off of Chopper and we all calmed down. With a quick look around, we could quickly tell that we were in the right place. Otama spotted her master sitting on a rock, making sure to greet him.

"Oh! (y/n)! Chopper! Otama!" Nami called for us. We responded by calling back to her. She looked at all of us separately and then her smile dropped a bit. She asked, "Where's Luffy? I thought he was with you all."