Rendezvous Points and Official Members!

IM SORRY IM A FAILURE OF AN AUTHOR. THIS HAS LITERALLY BEEN SITTING IN MY DRAFTS COLLECTING DUST I THOUGHT I POSTED IT?!?!? NOW I EDITED IT KINDA HERE U GO
---

BOOM

I quickly sprung to my feet, having been startled awake by the sound of an explosion. "Wha-... what the hell's going on?!" I yelled, activating my devil fruit and throwing my arm around once it shifted into an axe.

"WHOA WHOA CALM DOWN!" Usopp's voice screamed from beside me.

I rubbed my eyes to get the blurriness out. I was in the middle of the lawn on the Sunny. I don't know how I didn't wake up earlier because it looks like some major stuff is going on and it was raining pretty hard. "Uhhh.... what's going on?" I asked, looking at Usopp since he was the only person paying me any mind at the moment.

He sighed and shook his head, "Seriously, I don't know how you slept this whole time."

I deactivated my devil fruit and waved my hand, "I was channeling my inner Zoro. I was tired as hell. Anyway, can you catch me up real fast?"

The sniper let out another exaggerated sigh. "We got to the rendezvous point, and it looks like only Kinemon and the others are here, not the thousands of troops we managed to rack up. It looked like Kinemon got betrayed by Kanjuro, and we were ambushed by some of Kaido's men." He pointed toward the two unfamiliar ships that were floating not too far from the Sunny. There was a large space between the two Beast Pirates' ships. There were chunks of debris where I could see Luffy and two other people. "Law and Kid are here, too. I don't really know what Kid is doing here, though," he said, motioning to the other side of our ship, which had Law's submarine and Kid's pirate ship. Not to mention the time traveling Samurai group who were on a small boat seeming to be picked up by Law's sub.

"So, what was that huge explosion?" I questioned.

He pointed to where I spotted Luffy earlier, "Luffy, Kid, and Law blew up one of Kaido's ships."

"Seems like overkill for all of them to go for one ship. If there were three ships, and three of them, why didn't they spread out?" I asked.

He shrugged, "Because they're idiots."

"Oh right," I nodded.

Zoro walked up beside me and bumped his shoulder with mine. "You slept through Nami yelling at the shitty cook, too," he said with a big, amused smirk on his face.

"What? I must have been DEAD asleep then. Was he still not... feeling well?" I asked, looking around the ship. I spotted the blond a few feet from us, trying to light a cigarette in the rain.

"Yea, he didn't get up, but I think he's alright now," Usopp said from the other side of me, not sounding to sure.

Zoro shrugged, "It's not like we need him anyway."

I elbowed his side and shook my head, "Don't say that. He's one of our heavy hitters."

"I can just pick up his slack. Wouldn't be that hard," he stated, looking to me with that same smirk from earlier.

I rolled my eyes and walked ahead when I saw some commotion out at sea. Zoro and Usopp followed suit. It looks like Kyoshiro, the guy that was fighting with Zoro in the capital, has also pulled up to the pirate ship circle (ok i pull up) on his own yakuza ship. The purple haired man unsheathed his sword after conversing with one of the people on Kaido's ships. I rubbed the rest of the drowsiness from my eyes and watched his next moves with anticipation.

"Oh man, here it comes," I said, holding onto the railing and watching the sword as it came slashing downwards to send a long-range attack.

"Don't be excited about it!" Usopp and Nami screamed at me.